Problem with Barry Bonds cyber face please help?

Gibbo22

Well this is the first time i have ever imported any cyberfaces, so i used terminatorkoreas barry bonds face, now did all i was supposed to do and i was assuming that it would replace John Dowd in the giants lineup but it has not so who has it replaced?? This is now my problem i cannot find where barry has gone anyone with a suggestion please?

Cheers Gibbo.

Well this is the first time i have ever imported any cyberfaces, so i used terminatorkoreas barry bonds face, now did all i was supposed to do and i was assuming that it would replace John Dowd in the giants lineup but it has not so who has it replaced?? This is now my problem i cannot find where barry has gone anyone with a suggestion please?

Cheers Gibbo.

Download a roster update so you have a guy named Barry Bonds, not Jon Dowd

Hey Tribetime, huge fan of the tribe by the way i am from australia and have been following them for years now i did everything i was asked to do in the readme file and yes i did compress the only reason i tried this was so i could have a better looking barry in the game. See below its says 029 Kazuhiro Sasaki is barry supposed to replace him?? Cant find this player anywhere.All very odd.

Cheers Gibbo . GO TRIBE!!!!!!!

----------------

facelist

----------------

1.Barry Bonds 029

Kazuhiro Sasaki (029) -----> barry bonds 029

----------------

Installation

----------------

1. Extract this .rar file into a specific folder in your hard drive.

2. Open bigGUI.exe

3. Open your models.big (default: C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005datamodels.big)

4. Edit -> Import ; highlight and import all the files inside the player you want to install

5. Once you've imported them, find those files inside bigGUI, and press Edit -> Compress

6. Guess what? You're DONE!

WARNING: Do NOT use EAGE to import/export these files

by terminatorkorea

:twisted: it's very weird. after i follow the instruction of the readme file to install the Bond's face. when i played the game to show the face and then CRASH back to the windows. WHY? i confirmed every files in the model.big were compressed. anybody can help to solve this issue? Thank you very much! :cry:

Archived