Official Elia's 2022 MLB Complete Roster Daily Update Thread

eliamvpmod

On 4/2/2022 at 7:48 AM, eliamvpmod said:

I have never done anything with that. Ill look into it though. You are saying that the numbers on the jersey are wrong colors?

Roster update version 1.3 has been added .

Name fixes, position fixes, trades, player additions 

A complete portrait update is also available in the downloads. 

98% of the portraits for the teams. 

Yes...the number colors are all wrong...play a game with the Yankees ROAD GRAY unis and you'll see white numbers with blue border...should be navy with white border...even the helmets are that original lighter blue that the game used...should be a dark navy. 

I think that when you went to the base rosters the uniforms all went to the original base uniform files. Look at the bats in your screenshots too...they're all these wierd psychedelic colors. All the addons people are dowloading are screwed up because they conflict with the original base files I believe. 

Unfortunately trying to export uniform .txt color files to import into other roster files to get the right colors back keeps giving me that crash error others have referred to.

I did. They aren't showing up. They still have portraits of players who retired years ago on the current players.  And all 4 of your Portraits.zip files are the same. I tried each of them with total installer thingy, and they still don't show up.  Can't figure it out unless it's on your end.

I have mentioned this before, it may be alot easier for any portrait maker to just upload the portrait.iff and portrait.cdf files instead of having us manually try to install each portrait .zip file with the total installer thingy. It isnt a smooth process for every user.

9 hours ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

I did. They aren't showing up. They still have portraits of players who retired years ago on the current players.  And all 4 of your Portraits.zip files are the same. I tried each of them with total installer thingy, and they still don't show up.  Can't figure it out unless it's on your end.

Do you load the roster? Sometimes the game loads another roster or the default one

4 hours ago, scottybilly said:

I have mentioned this before, it may be alot easier for any portrait maker to just upload the portrait.iff and portrait.cdf files instead of having us manually try to install each portrait .zip file with the total installer thingy. It isnt a smooth process for every user.

Its easier to do it with TIT. Way easier.

Maybe it is for you. But it takes time to install the portraits assuming you install them correctly. Not everybody is willing or savvy enough to go through the whole process of using the nba mod tool to decompress the portraits, then waiting a few moments as TIT installs each .dds file. Not everybody is knowledgeable enough to make sure that they have the correct version(s) of Java installed on their computer in order to be compatible with the total installer thingy tool. Much simpler to just upload the modded portrait.iff and portrait.cdf files to put in the mlb2k folder.

11 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

Maybe it is for you. But it takes time to install the portraits assuming you install them correctly. Not everybody is willing or savvy enough to go through the whole process of using the nba mod tool to decompress the portraits, then waiting a few moments as TIT installs each .dds file. Not everybody is knowledgeable enough to make sure that they have the correct version(s) of Java installed on their computer in order to be compatible with the total installer thingy tool. Much simpler to just upload the modded portrait.iff and portrait.cdf files to put in the mlb2k folder.

You do not need to do any of this. 

You literally select the portrait zip (which is named perfectly) then click  start and it takes less than 5 seconds to install the portraits.

But I will do that as well. Anything to make it easier for people.

Archived