Modding guide

Scarr94

Can anybody direct me to a guide to mod this game with the downloadable files? I have the game running on PCSX2 and want to get the updated rosters and player photos. I download the Total Installer Thingy but have no idea where to start. Any help would be appreciated!

14 minutes ago, Scarr94 said:

Can anybody direct me to a guide to mod this game with the downloadable files? I have the game running on PCSX2 and want to get the updated rosters and player photos. I download the Total Installer Thingy but have no idea where to start. Any help would be appreciated!

First of all you are playing the version of the game on a PlayStation 2 emulator and here the tools and mods are not suitable for emulators, you need to buy the game for pc

16 minutes ago, Muller_11 said:

First of all you are playing the version of the game on a PlayStation 2 emulator and here the tools and mods are not suitable for emulators, you need to buy the game for pc

Ahh that would explain it not working lol. Are there any mods made for the emulator version? Or just save files? 

1 hour ago, Scarr94 said:

Ahh that would explain it not working lol. Are there any mods made for the emulator version? Or just save files? 

A search through the downloads would have helped you here. There are only ten files for the PS2 here and the last one was a roster that was uploaded on February 15, 2012.

Archived