Oakland Athletics cyberface pack coming soon

Mr_E_Mann

Hi all,

So I've been putting together a cyberface pack for the 2022 Oakland Athletics. I'm hoping to include about 10 players in this release. Here's a sneak peak at what I've been working on so far:

Seth Brown

Brown.thumb.jpg.0fe68d6939621a39c5a52142ff3b33bf.jpg

Cole Irvin

Irvin.thumb.jpg.ccec171f485e9a10ff1ecb8b5ec28c8f.jpg

Frankie Montas

Montas.thumb.jpg.70bdf5a3f9bb755a60b30afce44041ff.jpg

Lou Trivino

Trivino.thumb.jpg.69bd08496d6884a93c628db49b8137cd.jpg

I'm shooting for an early June release, so keep checking the downloads section. Other players that I'm planning to include are Paul Blackburn, Daulton Jefferies, James Kaprielian, Sheldon Neuse, and an updated A.J. Puk.

And a look at Sheldon Neuse:

Neuse.thumb.jpg.9a6587566ba2663cd3293b59eb4b7bee.jpg

Keep in mind that at this point, all of these faces are still considered to be works-in-progress. I'm constantly going back to faces that I've previously worked on to clean up the textures and head shapes.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, LOL. Here's Oakland's new closer Dany Jimenez:

Jimenez.thumb.jpg.4f41e3aec9c9d987b5f1c1687885d998.jpg

I'll be cleaning up some of my previous faces over the next few days, before continuing on with the remaining 3 faces (yes, I've decided to expand this to a 12-player pack). Still to come...James Kaprielian, Kevin Smith and Domingo Acevedo. Stay tuned for updates.

And the final cyberface to be included in this pack, Kevin Smith:

Smith.thumb.jpg.afcd54acf06d8ddf431408b7190539b5.jpg

I'll probably need about a week or so to put the finishing touches on everything before I release it, so keep an eye out for it in the downloads section.

LOL. I actually chose the A's because I noticed when making my rosters that their pitching staff had almost no available cyberfaces for download. So my next big project will be a similar under-represented team (yes, possibly the Pirates). Anyways, my Oakland cyberface pack is now available for download, so hopefully my hard work is appreciated. Pretty much every moment of free time I've had over the past month went into making this pack, so I'll be taking a bit of a break to recuperate before tackling my next big project. I do plan to work on faces for Nestor Cortes and Bobby Dalbec in the next little bit though.

Yep, although it looks like Jefferies won't be pitching again anytime soon after being moved to the 60-day IL. And Frankie Montas has been the subject of multiple trade rumors. But yes, at the moment, he's still with Oakland.

Even as a MASSIVE Cards fan, I've always had a soft spot for Oakland. But also a real hard team to cheer for as they bring back painful memories of the Expos and moving along all their players in time. Montreal was by team as a kid (closest team to where I live) but sure glad I didn't buy a named jersey.  Oakland  trade for prospects though and they have great scouts when it comes to evaluating talent. 

Archived