Kauffman Stadium WIP and where I stand

Pirate

looks really good so far from the screenie :)

as far as the font, if you can find a collegiate-type font (i think that's what the letters most closely resemble), then you may be able to put a 1 px stroke around the letters for the outline...if you need me to, i can try to hunt down a font

I'm trying to do SBC as we speak. I've got most of the ads done, but I've never used OEdit... so this may take a while. :(

If anyone wants to help out, just give me a PM. The OEdit is probably the hard part, right?

Pirate, You do the best work around, but I have to say the dirt path you made on the BOB looks a bit like you colored the grass. Im not to impressed with your work there, but on the other hand, you probably couldnt do much considering. So your off the hook on that one bro... :p Keep em coming though, its gonna be a great indian summer if you know what I mean brotha! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Royal Blues question - How long have you been a royals fan. It has to be hard knowing year after year they struggle to compete, and then lose player after player because of small market casualties. Cleveland has the same problems, but we have been able to rebuild through trades with young players.

I've been a Royals fan for roughly 20 years. Yes, it's extremely frustrating watching what's going on, but nobody can accuse me of being a fair-weather fan. I think this young rotation has what it takes to bring this team back into contention, as long as we can get some run support.

[/thread hijack] :oops:

Kauffmans looking good Pirate, cant wait to add it to the collection of completed stadiums in MVP. You know its really cool to play in the stadiums when the ads are the correct ones. It just gives it more of a baseball atmosphere. Im just playing my Indians Dynasty and just got through putting the broom to the palehose. Im off to Motown next. God help me against that lineup! ! ! ! ! ! 8O :lol: I play on pro, so its no big deal. I get rocked sometimes, but I give more than I get. The White Sox gave me no trouble at all and went quietly and gently into that sweet goodnight.... :lol: current record (3 - 0)

I thought the indians would take a long time to contend again, but Im happy to see the youth especially Martinez and Hafner ( PRONK ) get it going this early. Martinez is a player. I really like him. I like Phillips too, but he needs to learn how to hit. You have BA and Im not happy about that Royal Blues. :x :p :lol:

Another HUGE Royals fan here. And yes, it IS very tough going thru each year knowing that we're probably going to stink. But 2 years ago gave me some hope, even though last year stunk.

It does get tiresome being a fan of another "minor league" team that brings up great players only to have to let them go to a "real" team - case and point: Carlos Beltran.

Anyway, my heart pumps Royal Blue blood. How can I get a Royals pic under my name on here like you have Royals Blues?

Pirate - THANK YOU for doing Kauffman!!! I am STOKED about that. Good luck with your new job, etc.

Archived