HOW DO I GET MVP POINTS!!!

Jcuzzo22

For some reason im unable to get MVP Points!! I Don't understand. In 2004 all you had to do was simulate seasons and you would automatically get them. Now when i simulate i get nothing!! What am i doing wrong? Thanks

Well this year you have to actually play the game that you paid $30 for. Doesnt that ruin your day??

I play full games, and, for instance, I beat the Yankees at Yankee Stadium, however, I didn't get any MVP points for it.

Fred Garcia pitched the full game, and I did not get any points for it. Why is that? I haven't been getting any points for any exhibition game I play and win. I do, however, receive them in the mini games...

one thing that really bugs me is that if you complete the homerun showdowns or minigames on all-star and then on MVP, you dont get the difference given to you, you just are stuck with whatever points you earn first

when i realized this, i ended up erasing my profile and starting over

thankfully i wasnt very far in

I play full games, and, for instance, I beat the Yankees at Yankee Stadium, however, I didn't get any MVP points for it.

Fred Garcia pitched the full game, and I did not get any points for it. Why is that? I haven't been getting any points for any exhibition game I play and win. I do, however, receive them in the mini games...

Did you create a profile and make sure it was entered in the game you played?

Here's the thing...

I selected my Profile correctly...

I chose Exhibition from the Game Modes menu and beat the Yankees at Yankee Stadium...I didn't get any points at all...

I then beat the Yankees in a game at Yankee Stadium by selecting it from the Play Now option (on the main menu)...after beating them I got my MVP points...weird...

And now here's the worst...I won 2 games in my Dynasty, saved it (had three homeruns with one batter)...went to bed, woke up, and now it's acting like it's the start of the season again (as if I never played those two games)...and I saved it too! Help?

Archived