How can I reimport new textures for MVP on Xbox?

TurkeyZee

Looking for some insight on how I can reimport textures for xbox xsh files. I am able to find all the textures using EAgraph but was wondering how I can created updated textures then reimport them into the xsh to be played on xbox and xbox emulator. I know there is a way because I was able to import KADO456's conversion mod posted in the forum.. any help would be greatly appreciated. The community has a huge want for some updated college baseball so thats what the aim is beind this current project. Thanks

Well, you do need a modified X-box but I am sure you already knew that.

But I do have one question. What makes you think the community has a "huge want for some updated college baseball?" You just joined up on the 25th of June. And there is a NCAA mod for Mvp 2005 PC so go and give that a shot.

5 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Well, you do need a modified X-box but I am sure you already knew that.

But I do have one question. What makes you think the community has a "huge want for some updated college baseball?" You just joined up on the 25th of June. And there is a NCAA mod for Mvp 2005 PC so go and give that a shot.

I've already got it working on Xbox emulation with a few of the original mods installed.. No disrespect at all to this particular community as I'm just here to get some of your guys insight because I know you all know what you are doing. As far as my statement on the community wanting some college baseball absolutely. With the recent developments in emulation and teams like College football Revamped and March Madness legacy having updated NCAA14 and NCAA 10 basketball , there is certainly a ton of interest in college baseball via MVP 06/07.. as far as the MVP mod for PC I personally have been playing it here lately and its what peaked my interest in modding 06/07 so we can have the ability to play dynasty and do proper recruiting. Again i mean this very respectfully just looking for insight as i dive into this project... thanks

Well, I believe that anyone that has a project that they want to start for any reason is a good thing.  The NCAA mod that you have been playing was originally uploaded in 2016 but honestly it is not talked about too much these days, which I think is too bad because the guys who made this did a wonderful job.

6 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Well, I believe that anyone that has a project that they want to start for any reason is a good thing.  The NCAA mod that you have been playing was originally uploaded in 2016 but honestly it is not talked about too much these days, which I think is too bad because the guys who made this did a wonderful job.

Oh man i love the work they done on it great stuff for sure.. also Im finally making some progress with textures after a quick test.. gonna take a deeper dive later onimage.thumb.png.9f8d6aa9bb6870b715c360b8fcc9efa2.png

One other thing I should mention.  X-box players are very few and far between in here.  It really gets no attention because the PC game is much more popular. Look at this little statistic. The last file uploaded in the X-box category was a roster update in July of 2020 and the last update in the Mvp NCAA 2006 area was in January of 2006. Maybe there is a demand for NCAA stuff but for the X-box? That I am not too sure. Just something to consider.

10 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

One other thing I should mention.  X-box players are very few and far between in here.  It really gets no attention because the PC game is much more popular. Look at this little statistic. The last file uploaded in the X-box category was a roster update in July of 2020 and the last update in the Mvp NCAA 2006 area was in January of 2006. Maybe there is a demand for NCAA stuff but for the X-box? That I am not too sure. Just something to consider.

Yea everything is being done on PC.. its just gonna be played using upscaled Xbox emulation.. Thats the go to nowadays for mods of this kind.. old console emulation has revived the sports gaming community over the last year or so.. love to see it man.. so far we got CFBR, MML, NCAA 06 Next, just to name a few... big following for these things.. if you haven't i suggest everyone check it out.

• 6 months later...

Got Mike Trout texture into MVP on Xemu xbox emulator. This emulator has come a long way and looks legit now. It appears like the ord and orl files also needed to be edited based on a xbox orl and ord file. Adjusting the model has always been the part I'm not very good at.
image.thumb.png.b266c1bc5a85e3aeadb3995195ff45be.png

Archived