Game problems

Chinotone

Hey all, I downloaded some roster/cyberfaces from this site, and when I went to play a game it always crashes and when I opened up the model files, their were a bunch that were uncompressed, and when I tried to compress them it's freeze up. Anyone know how to fix this? I'd really like to use some of the addons, but I'm assuming it's got to be something with one of the files or that I installed wrong, but so far I'm clueless.

I found that llcmac & HypnoxXx Rosters 3.4 caused both my game & my friend's game to crash. I took out those rosters & put in others & my game works fine now.

As far as files uncompressed, use the "big GUI" program, available on this site for download, & open the models.big file with it (follow the programs instructions on how to do this) & compress the files you find uncompressed. Any files that still remain uncompressed afterward, simply delete & use the original models.big (extract the same named file from it) & insert into the modified models.big & compress that one, & you should be good to go.

Hope this helps.

Edit: I meant llcmac & HypnoxXx Rosters 3.5 , sorry. (not the console friendly version)

It has to do with Kevin Millar's cyberface that terminator made. The Bonds cyberface is kinda strange as well. He has the face of an asian guy. However, this does not affect the game in terms of playability. The Millar cyberface causes the game to crash - I tried editing him and the game crashed to the desktop. So, your best bet is to download the console friendly rosters.

It has to do with Kevin Millar's cyberface that terminator made. The Bonds cyberface is kinda strange as well. He has the face of an asian guy. However, this does not affect the game in terms of playability. The Millar cyberface causes the game to crash - I tried editing him and the game crashed to the desktop. So, your best bet is to download the console friendly rosters.

You are mistaken. I just played the game tonight with San Francisco verses Boston with both Bonds & Millar in the lineup & the game did not crash.

As far as Bonds's cyberface is concerned... The EA default face is the one that actually looks Asian. Terminator actually corrected that. Look at the download from Terminator (the .fsh file) & you will see his file actually fixes it to look like Bonds.

However I do think that that file MAY BE (I say "may be", because I found that even after putting in the old models.big file the game still crashed) the file that causes the game to crash (& not the Millar cyberface) This I say because when I played the game tonight, I had Millar's cyber face in with it's correct number that Terminator made for him (408) & all was ok, but Terminator's number for Bonds is I believe 029 & my game displayed the face as 912 & this I believe is why the game did not crash.

What I actually did was this... After my game kept crashing I put in the default roster & put in the default portrait & models.big files & the game worked fine. I then went & put in the modified models & portrait.big files & then put in the modifed roster with Bonds & Millar in it & proceeded to play Boston at San Francisco & the game worked fine.

Archived