College Baseball: Road to Omaha (PC Mod for MVP 06/07)

TurkeyZee

Taking on a project of updating MVP 06. The plan is to fully update all teams with up to date textures and rosters. I've attached some pictures of some work in progress uniforms. This is being played on PC using the xbox emulator. Its running the game flawlessly and looks pretty good for a game made in 2005. Would love to get you guys input on this project as well as some insight on some things that are still currently unknown by our mod team. Any information on custom overlays/scorebugs,updating game logic, faster roster editing instead of editing in game and any useful knowledge anyone is willing to give. With this mod you will be able to take over your favorite college baseball team on the road to Omaha. Thanks in advance.

powder blue.png

powederblue.png

RTOElko4.png

RTOElko.png

• 9 months later...
9 minutes ago, jsal28 said:

Please make this happen!!! or where can I dowload it??? I've been playing this game on a Xbox emulator and I absolute would love this mod! The images look great btw - great work!

This guy has not been here since July of 2022,  Only a couple weeks after making this post. I would not count on anything happening here.

On 4/12/2023 at 2:11 PM, jsal28 said:

Please make this happen!!! or where can I dowload it??? I've been playing this game on a Xbox emulator and I absolute would love this mod! The images look great btw - great work!

An early beta of the mod has been released on the Discord for this project: https://discord.gg/bc847MX8j3. You can find it in the #mod-releases channel.

Archived