Windows XP problem

when i try to launch the game on a windows XP VirtualBox, it says i need directx9 and graphics acceleration, i have Directx9 downloaded and graphics acceleration and the game still will not launch, i have the game legally on disc, if anyone could help me it would be appreciated.

On 8/1/2022 at 7:15 PM, cron said:

when i try to launch the game on a windows XP VirtualBox, it says i need directx9 and graphics acceleration, i have Directx9 downloaded and graphics acceleration and the game still will not launch, i have the game legally on disc, if anyone could help me it would be appreciated.

I don't think Virtualbox has 3D acceleration but you can try downloading and installing the Virtualbox Extension Pack and see if that helps

57 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

I don't think Virtualbox has 3D acceleration but you can try downloading and installing the Virtualbox Extension Pack and see if that helps

i have 3D acceleration enabled in my virtualbox settings, so either im not doing something right in the windows xp settings or something with directx, i have directx9 downloaded onto the virtualbox machine, would i need it downloaded on my actual pc?

Archived