I hate the Yankees because....

Yankee4Life

Ok, ok. It looks funny that someone with a screen name like I have would start a thread like this but when one of our most respected and popular members suggested this thread I decided to create it for him. Fiebre is one of our international members here as well as a big baseball fan and a good guy.

Veteran users in here will be quick to point out that anything derogatory said about the New York Yankees I have already said in the shout box.😃

A couple of rules. (1) Please try to keep it clean. For example if you want to call Jameson Taillon a “mother f****** useless SOB” please type it out like that so we can keep the swearing out of this thread. We will know what you mean even if you do not type out the F word because he is after all a mother f****** useless SOB. And (2) anything remotely posted that puts Gary Sanchez in a good light, praising him in any way or even mentioning that he “got a hit last night” will be met with severe and swift punishment. You will receive ten different Sanchez pictures each day for a total of thirty days for which time you will be sick of looking at his face just like I was when he was still a member of the Yankees.😉

So, here you are my friend. Have at it!😁

Well, I for one do not hate the New York Yankees. I am not a fan but I have always admired and respected their baseball history and legacy: 2 dozen world championships speaks volumes and can never be matched. I will boo them whenever they play my Oakland A's but I do not hate them. 

This thread could be used as a therapy for some of the most Yankees fans that sometimes explode against Boone, Cole, Stanton, Gary Sanchez (believe me) when they are losing at the 1st inning.

Not sure if the word Hate is too aggressive and maybe could be changed to I Explode or Blow Up 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Fiebre said:

This thread could be used as a therapy for some of the most Yankees fans that sometimes explode against Boone, Cole, Stanton, Gary Sanchez (believe me) when they are losing at the 1st inning.

Not sure if the word Hate is too aggressive and maybe could be changed to I Explode or Blow Up 😂😂😂

Actually, a better title would be “This week’s reason why I’ve given up on the Yankees”. :lol:

16 hours ago, Jim825 said:

Actually, a better title would be “This week’s reason why I’ve given up on the Yankees”. :lol:

Jim, if you ever go out and do stand up comedy please let me know because I'll buy a ticket. 🤣

3 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

I'm confused, don't we have a thread covering the team itself already?

Yeah we do! That one is a Yankee fan thread. This one is the opposite. We may need one that is the "I'm not sure if I like or hate the Yankees" thread! 😃

Archived