4/15 - MVP Studio 2005 1.5 Official Thread!

fuzzone

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when u double click the dll file?...that's odd, your supposed to get a small window titled:

RegSvr32

and the message is:

DLLRegisterServer in C:Windowssystem32FM20.DLL succeeded.

u definitely should not be getting what file would u like to open this with.

I'll look into it more closely, however, i dont know if this is a system problem or a studio problem, but ill definitely look into it.

I'd like to hear from more people who are having this problem or people who have gotten this to work. I had 5 people test it before i released it and none of them got this problem.

What folder did GAMINGBOY and GOLDENSUITCASE install the studio too?

Fuzz, i'm having trouble installing. the prog starts running but then in the window, i see path, install and quit but I can't click on neither nor vida's face(or boobs for that matter hehe) to get a message. i see two black boxes and that's it? What can I do? thx

O, and I just put FM and the OCX file through registersvr manually.

Still doesn't work though. I'm guessing it's because of my newer version of the Comctl32.DLL file. It's ALOT more newer then the one you included with the download. Remember, I'm using XP home, and don't have Office XP, which according to google is what contains Comctl32.OCX and FM20.DLL . So maybe we need to find someone with newer files...

But I feel we're making progress, with all of us working together, we just might fix the problem.....

I hope....

Hello,

Having same problems here.

Extracted files to c:/Program Files/Fuzz,

installed it to that same folder.When i dbl click the unieditor i get

"System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770). The specified module could not be found"

I have XP pro and when i try to copy over the files you included in the

"System32 Files" folder it wont allow me to.

I do have all 3 of the files in my system32 folder however they seem to be newer versons.

ok guys, PAY ATTENTION: if you have the error regarding FM20.DLL, disregard the idea of moving the one i supplied over. There are some dependencies regarding that file, that's why it works with some people and doesnt work with others.

IF YOU HAVE THE ISSUE OF UNIEDIT.EXE not loading because of FM20.DLL error, you must:

download the english version of the active x pad from

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default....l/html/cpad.asp

I may replace the FM20.dll usage in the uni-editor in future versions if it becomes a really big problem for a lot of people, but for now, all u have to do is go to the above link,download and install the 2 meg file.

This should cover FM20.dll and all dependencies.

Maybe I shouldn't have used FM20.dll library, but it kicks major ***! Let me know if it fixes the problem, So far GAMINGBOY has told me it fixed his problem.

by the way guys, it should be stated that all of last years uniforms work with mvp 2005 via the studio.

so lets say u like rolie's 1941 New York Yankees uniforms from last year, well, load up the studio and go ahead and add them to 2005. No problem.

by the way guys, it should be stated that all of last years uniforms work with mvp 2005 via the studio.

so lets say u like rolie's 1941 New York Yankees uniforms from last year, well, load up the studio and go ahead and add them to 2005. No problem.

AWESOME! I GOTTA TRY THAT!

Just one question, does having KCcitystar's uni's in place of the defaults on change anything?

nope, having kc's uniforms instead of the defaults does not change anything gamingboy.

but i sure do wish KC would release portrait bmps with his uniforms.

but it'll work regardless of if u have kc's uniforms installed.

read the tutorial for reference, if u see a hand mouse icon, give it a second for the tooltip to tell u what the button does. There's like 4 buttons so u really cant go wrong.

Fuzz please help with my problem? i'm having trouble installing. the prog starts running but then in the window, i see path, install and quit but I can't click on neither nor vida's face to get a message. i see two black boxes and that's it? What can I do? thx

Archived