4/15 - MVP Studio 2005 1.5 Official Thread!

fuzzone

Ya, I just don't know how to check and see if I actually have it. Like I said I think I do. If I do is this something we can work around now that we know what it is? Can we delete the file or something? Go back to service pack 1 or any fix?

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah Service Pack 2 is the biggest headache. Windows Update Center has been telling me to download it every 3 months for the last 3 years.

How can windows update be asking you to download service pack 2 for windows xp for the last 3 years??? (I take it that's a joke)

As far as your program, I am using it & it works fine. (thanks) I had no problems once I read your instructions on how to use it. I am using windows xp with service pack 2. Just a note that may help somebody, I did not install service pack one. I installed service pack 2 straight from a fresh install of windows xp.

Now as far as the autoexec.nt file... I actually had another game I tried to use but it did not let me because it said that the autoexec.nt file was missing. So I did a search & found it in the servicepack 2 update backup files. & I put it back in. Now, I did all this before I even got MVP2005, so in fact my system has this file installed all along & yet your program works perfectly.

Fuzz, I do NOT have service pack 2 installed at work and the Studio works fine. I also got it to work on my brother's work laptop, and my guess would be that it also does not have service pack 2 installed. So far I've just been using the Studio here at work, then burning the models.big and uniforms.big files to a cd and swapping them into the game on my home PC; this has worked with no problems. It's the only thing I can do right now, until the problem with my home PC is fixed.

Will be uploading Studio 1.5 tonight. This should take care of Carter's future Toronto Project when he releases it and it fixes a few bugs

and sadly to say, one of the bugs i still have not addressed because i havent pinpointed the problem is where people can't get it to install because of their windows system issue.

PatsFan is a good example of this. Won't work on his home pc but works on his brothers pc and his work pc. There's only so much i can do,but if the problem persists, i may release another version sometime in May which looks a lot like the uni-editor from 2004.

ok, that's all for now.

so tonight -- studio 2005 1.5 and Total Classics 2005 Phase 1.

ok studio 1.5 is up. It'll fix the issue with The Blue Jays 12 Uniform slots.

The problem is adding 12 uniforms to the blue jays, i think carter will discuss it more when he releases his toronto project (which is a sick uni pack if u ask me.SICK!!!)

No, if u have the old studio installed

all u have to do: is extract the UNIEDIT.EXE and replace it with the one u already have installed.

IF U HAVE 1.3, do not do a full install. Just take the uniedit.exe and REPLACE IT@!

No, if u have the old studio installed

all u have to do: is extract the UNIEDIT.EXE and replace it with the one u already have installed.

IF U HAVE 1.3, do not do a full install. Just take the uniedit.exe and REPLACE IT@!

cool, thanks.

- the second one is to select a uxxxY.fsh file, which is the uniform file. It doesn't matter what the xxx or y are, as long as they represent three digits and a letter.

- the third one is to select an fxxxY.fsh file, which is the uniform number file.

^^^ in the MVP Studio 2005 readme...I can't make sense of weather or not there are files like this I need to be selecting or files I need to create. Also it seems that the importer only imports the top part of my jersey...is there something I'm missing?

Those are files you need to select to install a uniform. Uniforms have three files associated with them:

1) xxxx.BMP - which is the picture used during uniform selection in the game

2) Uxxxx.fsh - which are the actual uniforms pieces and parts

3) Fxxxx.fsh - which are the fonts for the numbers and letters

Don't have any idea about importing only the Top part of a Jersey

camelman, when u download a uniform being released.

let's use Thome25's uniforms for example.

-He uploads A rar file.

-U download the rar file.

-U extract the rar file using winrar.

-you'll notice files like u002.fsh, f002.fsh and portrait.bmp or something liek that. It doesnt matter what the numbers are in between the u---.fsh

-Those are what u install using the studio, in any slot u want.

I notice your a new member. Don't worry, you'll figure things out soon enough.

Refer to the readme and realize the references like uxxxy.fsh and fxxxy.fsh means nothing more than different combinations of u002.fsh,u021.fsh, f084.fsh

Just means the name of the particular uniform game file.

I am having the same problem that patsfan and GriffeYank talked about on page 9 about Vida and the Install Path Quit box showing up, but nothing works when clicked on. Doesn't even have anything in the toolbar, I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del to close it. I'm running Windows XP with SP2. I looked through the pages to see if anyone responded with a fix to the problem, but didn't see any. Anyone figure out how to get it to work?

Archived