Ads in Created Stadium

Kriegz

OK I got boerd while doing portraits and decided to take an hour break and do something else, so I deciced to put some real ads in my created stadium

(so far only ones in are TGI Fridays, Lays, and Sierra Mist)

fridaysresturantad7yf.png

laysad9hu.png

newadscoreboard5io.png

yes they look real great up close but i encountered a very strange error in-game

when you look at the ads from a long distance, they start to blend in with the old ads from before...

a pic of the reasturant from farther out

mixfridaysad7ar.png

anyone know what could be causing this?

1. Looks good, glad you are trying to this, it's actually quite fun, I did this quite alot last year.

2. could be one of 2 things I believe: the transparency of the object or the nature of the object you are "pasting over" the original add, I suppose you use something like photoshop.

Make sure that you work in the same resolution bitmap type as the original image in the game. If you have trouble with transparency etc, follow the photoshop tutorial, it explains this better than I could.

the other thing is simply the way you save & import the file is in the same format as the original bitmap (32pp res I believe). Make sure that your black bacground is a transparent object. Sometimes when saving or importing it doesn't preserve the transparent background etc, thus objects may be overlapping each other in game or other bugs. To check this, when you import in fshed for example, just look at the ojects (new ads) and make sure they are solid and look at the background, make sure it's transparent in fshed...

Yes they are still solid in fshed, and what i did in photoshop was selected the area where the old ad was, painted it white, and worked ontop of it, not sure what you mean by the resolution but i'll look into it, and i don't think there was a transparency file with the ads..

thanks for your help

yes they look real great up close but i encountered a very strange error in-game

when you look at the ads from a long distance, they start to blend in with the old ads from before...

a pic of the reasturant from farther out

did you mod all of the ads pics? I think theres like 4 of em all get smaller in size.If you only mod only the biggest one the "bleeding" happens

Hope this helps

Archived