just something I want to share with you guys

brave2014

Hello everyone good night I just want to share you something I discover about an idea than for me is brilliant and worthy I know since a long time you have a tutorial to create cyberfaces when you install a cyberface only the player you choose has de cyberface well some years ago I was searching easier way to have a couple of cyberfaces and a method for not restart the dinasty I believe it was back on 2017 year so I download a photo but first discover that in models.big there is something in range g001 to g015 that means the generic faces the game has so I exported and uncompress with nfshtool and found that if you trim the eyes and mouth of a baseball player and then trim the face of the player and paste in to the generic texture you save and try to place the eyes that you cut and mouth with the eyes and mouth of the g texture you save and then when you import the generic face it has the face you create the only flaw is that every single player with that texture will have your face that you made up for example commonly the game has guys with blue eyes for example a created player so you can make every single photo even a person you know is not a baseball player and give life in the game it is awesome the trick consists in the see through eyes and mouth if you do right the player will move eyes and mouth later I will show you proves I have created more than 80 cyberfaces just an idea but brilliant and you can make faces in plenty season running Thank You I wait for your opinnions

This was a tough read.

I do believe you can add a face to an already started dynasty, by changing the number with MVPEditor.

I could be wrong?

I am yet to try it, but MVP editor is used to edit existing dynasties from what i have read, and i hope that includes editing the face ID# as well.

That would be all that would be needed to add a face, because updating or adding a face to the models.big with an already started dynasty doesn't cause a problem.

Post a few screenshots of the 80 guys you created

Even supply a download link so i can check them out

Nice idea! but i think as you stated in your post since these are the generic faces, several players will have this same new edited generic face you made.

I guess you could get away with doing this for a handful of new players, but that would also require going thru the entire roster and changing anyone with the generic # 901-915 you are using to another generic player, which would take a while to do.

With this method you will have the new player being the only player with that unique face, but like i said very time consuming and only a max of 14 players could be done.

Using 1 generic spot for 100% of all the other generic faced players.

This may also be done in MVPedit i assume using the global edit feature? Not entirely sure,

Looking forward to seeing what you have done and i love the enthusiasm for MVP 2005

13 hours ago, Dirtdog said:

This was a tough read.

I do believe you can add a face to an already started dynasty, by changing the number with MVPEditor.

I could be wrong?

I am yet to try it, but MVP editor is used to edit existing dynasties from what i have read, and i hope that includes editing the face ID# as well.

That would be all that would be needed to add a face, because updating or adding a face to the models.big with an already started dynasty doesn't cause a problem.

Post a few screenshots of the 80 guys you created

Even supply a download link so i can check them out

Nice idea! but i think as you stated in your post since these are the generic faces, several players will have this same new edited generic face you made.

I guess you could get away with doing this for a handful of new players, but that would also require going thru the entire roster and changing anyone with the generic # 901-915 you are using to another generic player, which would take a while to do.

With this method you will have the new player being the only player with that unique face, but like i said very time consuming and only a max of 14 players could be done.

Using 1 generic spot for 100% of all the other generic faced players.

This may also be done in MVPedit i assume using the global edit feature? Not entirely sure,

Looking forward to seeing what you have done and i love the enthusiasm for MVP 2005

before I forget thank you dirtdog for your interest and enthusiasm on what I did so sorry for the inconnveniences of some one else I don't to argue anybody I feel excited make public my achievement in the more realistic and awesome baseball simulation game I never leave alone Thank You

Archived