Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hory

Total Portraits 2008 Thread

These are the portrait sets done so far, the plan is to do every team's mlb roster first then go over them again to add in minor leaguers.

Once that's done a portrait.big file will be released so all the portraits can be installed in one download, However that is still some time away.

Will there be one large .txt file with all the portrait numbers and their owners? It would make change the number in MVPedit a bit easier. Great job Hory.

Also, do you like my roster updates (sans the LAA/LAD mod)? Getting positive feedback from top modders like yourself are always reassuring that my work is appreciated and top quality.

Thanks

Yea, there'll be a big long text file with the complete version and there already are txt files for each individual team sets based on rthe player id list. I haven't tried the latest version of your (non-LAA)rosters yet..... but I will shortly

Your'e welcome! Glad to help!

The deal isn't official, but I just wanted to get a head start. I'll work on other players who get traded/signed and edit their photos.

Great job CFIF! if any deals happen for one of my sets i'll come straight to you!

Thanks for redoing the Reds, the last ones where horrible. Although it wasn't your fault, just bad pictures.

also.....Can people post the players that currently does not have a portrait for their respective team please so I can edit them????

If your redoing the Reds could you add in Homer Bailey? Here is the best portrait I could fine.

homer2.jpg

Hey guys,

Can you please do a Florida Marlins portrait pack. Thank you.

CFIF can you please turn Darren Bragg into an Indian?

5209.jpg

I couldn't find an Indians logo to fit that cap....so I managed to find another pic of Bragg and turn him into an Indian.

bragg6ry.png

chrisrichard1ym.png

Here is Chris Richard, who was signed to a similar contract as Bragg was.

I'll try to make Liefer.

ph_150325.jpg

That was easy.