Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you are in the "FILES" section, do a search for total portraits 2006. I just did this today, and you will be able to get all the teams that Hory has updated so far.

By the way, they are amazing too. They add that much needed pop to the game! Great job Hory!!

An easier way: Since Total Portraits updated so intensively, view portraits category and sort with "updated", you'll see all of them updated these days.

OK I'm prety sure the portraits are causing crashes. I downloaded all of the portraits that have been released and once I put them in, my game started crashing. It happens after the first out is made in a game. I don't know why portraits would be doing this, but I'm pretty sure that this is the mod that is causing it.

I made an update of which teams are done and which are awaiting a new portrait set (The teams in bold are done). As you can see there are currently 9/30 teams done. I just wanted to put it into perspective of how long we still have. Hope you others did also.

AL

Baltimore Orioles

Boston Red Sox

Chicago White Sox

Cleveland Indians

Detroit Tigers

Kansas City Royals

LA Angels (done)

Minnesota Twins

NY Yankees (done)

Oakland A's

Seattle Mariners

Tampa Bay Devil Rays (done)

Texas Rangers (done)

Toronto Blue Jays

NL

Arizona Diamondbacks (done)

Atlanta Braves

Chicago Cubs (done)

Cincinnati Reds (done)

Colorado Rockies

Florida Marlins

Houston Astros (done)

LA Dodgers

Milkwaukee Brewers (done)

NY Mets

Philadelphia Phillies

Pittsburgh Pirates

St. Louis Cardinals (done)

San Diego Padres

San Francisco Giants

Washington Nationals

OK I'm prety sure the portraits are causing crashes. I downloaded all of the portraits that have been released and once I put them in, my game started crashing. It happens after the first out is made in a game. I don't know why portraits would be doing this, but I'm pretty sure that this is the mod that is causing it.

i have all of them and they are not causing crashing

Mine works fine with out the portraits though, thats the what lead me to thinking it was the portraits. My game works fine now and I'm tentative to put the portraits back in 'cause I don't want to eeinstrall all over agian. If I back up my portraits.big file and try I would be OK thought right? Thaty all the portraits installer updates?

I made an update of which teams are done and which are awaiting a new portrait set (The teams in bold are done). As you can see there are currently 9/30 teams done. I just wanted to put it into perspective of how long we still have. Hope you others did also.

You can also see at a glance what is complete here

http://www.total-classics.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=129

Archived