Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I can't change rosters mid Owner mode/Dynasty, but as more Portrait packs are released throughout the season, will I be able to change portrait packs in the middle of my Owner Mode?

You can add portraits in the middle of a dynasty. the problems occur when you are using a roster that doesn't have player id's that correspond to the .fsh files he is putting out. eventually there will be a roster out that will have all the players with id's that correspond to total portraits. that roster will enable portrait imports at any time. if you use a roster that doesn't have all the id's then portraits will only show for the players that have been assigned ids.

That's what I'm waiting for is a roster with all the portrait ID's already inputted into it. I'm trying to do that now with the rosterset I'm using (I can't remember which one it is, but it's got all the minor leaguers names in it just no portrait ID's). This is great work though, no doubt about it Hory. :D Later!!!

Hory, I am just wondering why your Angels set doe not look as good as the rest of your portraits? The quality is not as sharp and the pictures don't look as modded. And yes, I am sure it is your work I have on my game in case you ask. I know you take them from the MLB site but they still dont look as sharp as the others.

Yes my angels, yankees, redsox, dbacks, cubs, cards sets were done with the low res pics off mlb.com

But everything since the Braves has been done with high-res source images.

So I will be re-doing those other sets with high-res images so they'll look as good as the current sets.

Archived