Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible to get these portraits done please....

ryan kalish

kris negron

mark wagner

eric beattie

kgbaseball Post subject: Total Portraits 2007 Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 03:58 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're already included.

kg i downloaded the red sox 2007 total portraits and these 4 guys do not have portraits

kg, I have a few Tigers Minor League player photos that could be used for portraits. I could send them to you if you'd like.

I tried to make them and they aren't working. I've made them the same way for two years and now they don't work. I'll try to figure it out.

If you want the pictures, let me know.

Here are the players names:

Boesch, Brennan

Ciriaco, Audy

Cody, Chris

Fien, Casey

Hernandez, Gorkys

Kunkel, Jeff

Nickerson, Jonah

Rainwater, Josh

Sizemore, Scott

I've already got portraits for Rainwater and Sizemore, but Sizemore's is with his college hat on.

EDIT: Now that I look at the Whitecaps' website, I see all of those players' pictures there. I'll use those to make the portraits, so you don't need to send me those pictures.

does anybody have a cal ripcken portrait and a barry bonds portrait and tell me how insert them in my mvp 2005 pc game when I have downloaded them ?

thanks to be helpful , I'am a neewbie in mvp baseball world and I'am aeuropean and english isn't my first language.

thanks

sorry....havnt been on here awhile to cheak this thread.....i know the spring trainning portraits are put for awhile....when are the normal team portraits ( MLB-Single A Teams) going to be out?.....sorry if this sounds dumb.....first time ive cheaked this thread in like 2 months....

i know the spring trainning portraits are put for awhile....when are the normal team portraits ( MLB-Single A Teams) going to be out?

Probably within a week if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong KG)

Do you have adequate Royals organization portraits? I noticed in the spring update that a lot of players had less than stellar pictures and if you haven't updated them I'd be happy to send you all the portraits I've collected, just let me know.

Archived