Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes you are right , they are retired but they are very good players and I'am sure to not be the only one that could be very happy to found them in this update.

perhaps could you do an exception for them, that would be so glad and the FA list isn't like a roster spot.

opinions ?

yes you are right , they are retired but they are very good players and I'am sure to not be the only one that could be very happy to found them in this update.

perhaps could you do an exception for them, that would be so glad and the FA list isn't like a roster spot.

opinions ?

Why not just import them to the rosters once you've downloaded them? It's like an unwritten law in roster modding that you remove guys that retires.

Also, why post in this thread when KG has his own thread regarding questions about his rosters?

ok but could you tell me how import them from all timer to my actual roster file.

I mean explain me step by step please.

sorry kg baseball if it's wasn't the good place to post my request.

I hope no offense for you my friends.

Use MVPedit and its Import/Export functions. Open the All timer roster and export your player, then open KG's roster and import that player.

I fixed those 2 portraits. If you run into other players like that, it's an easy fix. Export them from the portrait.big using EAGraph to your desktop. Go in MVPEdit to the player, click on his picture, "Delete FSH", and then click on the player again when the "no picture found" comes up. Replace the 2 .bmps with the ones you exported out of the .fsh file, and you'll be all set.

Hey KG, this problem has krept up for me again and this method does not seem to be fixing the problem. I created a portrait for D'Arby Myers to be inserted into my game. Since he wasn't in your newest roster set I edited Clearwater pitcher Zagurski to get him in my game. I used your Todd Walker portrait as a base, replaced the portrait and alpha with the ones I created. I edited the index file changing it from 0924 (Walker's #) to 8405(Myer's #) and compiled the .fsh. When I imported it using EAGraph it shows up black box in game. I followed the directions above and when I replace the .bmps with the ones I then extracted the portrait.big file has no record of portrait 8405. Is this a problem with MVP Edit, my portrait file or what? The portrait size is 256x256, if that means anything.

now when I run portrait maker and install the portrait the game crashes. I can view the portrait in MVP Editor and EAGraph but it's crashing the game. Portrait maker checks for everything automatically so I'm really kinda befuddled as to what my problem is here. It's my first attempted portrait so I'm sure I'm doing SOMETHING wrong.

hey again..i saw the reply about when the Season Portaits will be out....u said prob. a week....Its been longer then a week...so whens the new ones comming out to download?????

I think he's in the final stages of the TP-modding but has put it on hold to solve his crash issue with the roster mod he's got going.

yep...forgot to compress...works great now.

it's always the basic stuff:) makes me wonder, would an all in one compressing utility be possible? sounds like a job for the comp man. haven't seen him around lately though.

Archived