Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes these portraits will be compatible with the HLS rosters as they are following the player id list

I'm currently halfway through the orioles,

after that, dodgers, padres, rangers, royals, twins, cubs re-do, redsox re-do, yankees re-do, card re-do, angels re-do, whitesux, tigers, indians, giants re-do, dbacks re-do,

then after all that I'll add another 40 or so more players to sets already in hi-res etc..

then a portrait.big version will be released for people too lazy to use EA Graphics Editor

then I'll start on more minor leaguers....

Yes these portraits will be compatible with the HLS rosters as they are following the player id list

I'm currently halfway through the orioles,

after that, dodgers, padres, rangers, royals, twins, cubs re-do, redsox re-do, yankees re-do, card re-do, angels re-do, whitesux, tigers, indians, giants re-do, dbacks re-do,

then after all that I'll add another 40 or so more players to sets already in hi-res etc..

then a portrait.big version will be released for people too lazy to use EA Graphics Editor

then I'll start on more minor leaguers....

Will any of mine be in these??

If so, which ones???

In the Yankees set, Sean Henn's picture is Scott Proctor. Scott Proctor's picture is Scott Proctor though :)

whoops I see what I've done i didnt import his picture properly, I'll fix that when I re-do the Yanks with hi-res source

or if you cant wait the correct portrait for Henn is here

thanks Hory

Hory if there any team updates on your pictures in the future (re-do), do we just install over again right?

but for now we can just get latest version of your team pictures that for download?

Yes, when there is a new update you can install the new update over an old one with no problems

Los Angeles Dodgers 1.0 is now available

By the way, Dodger fans

wtf is up with Gagne's hat in his headshot? no-one else in the entire organisation is wearing that cap in their headshot, any special reason for this?

ph_150378.jpg

San Diego Padres 1.0 is uploaded

Begining with this set Total Portraits will now feature installers by krawhitham, so those of you to lazy to read readme files or learn to use EA Graphics Editor don't have to.

Cubsfan, I would be willing to do your portraits and upload them if you'd like. I can't say I am nearly as good at it as Hory, but I have been doing a decent job on Met minor leaguers that I am going to update.

Archived