I am new here and I do have MVP Baseball 2005 for the PS2 emulator

TR71777

I have a question I have the game for the PS2 emulator since I lost my PS2 3 yrs ago to a house fire at my relatives house anyways I was wondering is there a roster editor that can read files for the PS2 so I can edit the rosters of this awesome game cause its getting really hard to just edit players and not be able to change the weight and height if there is no roster editor for the PS2 version then is there a way to get or buy a copy for my gaming PC ?

Hello,
           Emulation is something we really do not talk about here because it does get into copyrighted areas. Although I do see there are some of these sites still around.

There are only ten PS2 files on this website and there is no roster editor. The last roster was uploaded over ten years ago. PS2 files for Mvp baseball are non-existent now.

I would recommend you buying Mvp for the PC. There are literally thousands of mods for that along with the latest rosters. Try eBay and Amazon.

4 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Hello,
           Emulation is something we really do not talk about here because it does get into copyrighted areas. Although I do see there are some of these sites still around.

There are only ten PS2 files on this website and there is no roster editor. The last roster was uploaded over ten years ago. PS2 files for Mvp baseball are non-existent now.

I would recommend you buying Mvp for the PC. There are literally thousands of mods for that along with the latest rosters. Try eBay and Amazon.

oh ok well I had the game for a while from my old ps2 I was able to rip it from disc to the emulator no worries about the copy right situation since I own the game from my old ps2 I understand where you are coming from I did look on amazon and they want $130.00 for the PC version of the game I was like wow wtf for a old ps2 game lol I guess im not good at searching things well but ill try to keep looking and thanks for the help

2 hours ago, TR71777 said:

oh ok well I had the game for a while from my old ps2 I was able to rip it from disc to the emulator no worries about the copy right situation since I own the game from my old ps2 I understand where you are coming from I did look on amazon and they want $130.00 for the PC version of the game I was like wow wtf for a old ps2 game lol I guess im not good at searching things well but ill try to keep looking and thanks for the help

Yeah, and the reason why you are asked to pay so much for a game is right where you are. This website with all the mods it has here has made the game very desirable.

14 hours ago, WithAuthority said:

There are PS2 MVP Mods available for use on the emulators, through texture replacement, but its a separate community from this.

Right this was done with the NFL 2K5 mod for the PS2 emulator, but they went above and beyond.  I haven't seen a Discord community for MVP PS2 mods though.

1 hour ago, TR71777 said:

I thank you all for the help I wish there were a roster editor for the ps2 version of the game plus I wish the game had a franchise mode instead of just a season but it is a good game though.

You don't have to keep wishing and you can look for and buy a PC version of Mvp '05 and you will be able to edit rosters and so much more.

6 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

You don't have to keep wishing and you can look for and buy a PC version of Mvp '05 and you will be able to edit rosters and so much more.

ahh ok question on the PC version is there a franchise mode where you can have multiple seasons instead of redoing the single season every time?

39 minutes ago, TR71777 said:

ahh ok question on the PC version is there a franchise mode where you can have multiple seasons instead of redoing the single season every time?

Yes, you can play a season and then move on to season two. The good thing about this is that you can keep on playing season after season until you get up to 120 years. Someone in here actually completed this and I thought that was amazing.

58 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Yes, you can play a season and then move on to season two. The good thing about this is that you can keep on playing season after season until you get up to 120 years. Someone in here actually completed this and I thought that was amazing.

ahh ok so the PS2 version doesn't have multiple seasons/franchise like the PC version

I do want to get the game but its too expensive on amazon which is crazy stupid to put it that high for only one copy left and Ebay I hear that there are scammers on there and I do see the game but they want $50.00 to $99.00 im just afraid of being scammed

5 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

I was wondering if I can get the link to the roster editor for MVP baseball 2005 while I am going to try to save up for the game if its possible?

9 hours ago, TR71777 said:

I do want to get the game but its too expensive on amazon which is crazy stupid to put it that high for only one copy left and Ebay I hear that there are scammers on there and I do see the game but they want $50.00 to $99.00 im just afraid of being scammed

The game is expensive directly because of this website. The mods here make this game one of the most desirable baseball games out there. Fifty dollars for this game is a bargain.

8 hours ago, TR71777 said:

I was wondering if I can get the link to the roster editor for MVP baseball 2005 while I am going to try to save up for the game if its possible?

I am still looking for that. I really don't edit the roster by myself.

46 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

The game is expensive directly because of this website. The mods here make this game one of the most desirable baseball games out there. Fifty dollars for this game is a bargain.

I am still looking for that. I really don't edit the roster by myself.

ahh ok true $50.00 is a bargain but also I am still a bit weary of being scammed as for the editor I really don't know what I am looking for or which roster editor to use 

31 minutes ago, TR71777 said:

ahh ok true $50.00 is a bargain but also I am still a bit weary of being scammed as for the editor I really don't know what I am looking for or which roster editor to use 

I don't know what's the matter with me. MvpEdit is something you can use.

Also, I understand that you don't want to be scammed but if someone is selling Mvp '05 for fifty dollars I would even buy it and I own it already.

11 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

I don't know what's the matter with me. MvpEdit is something you can use.

Also, I understand that you don't want to be scammed but if someone is selling Mvp '05 for fifty dollars I would even buy it and I own it already.

ok mvp edit awesome well I will look into it on Ebay 

This is also very important and I tell this to new users all the time. Spend some quality time in the Mvp ‘05 download section to see what is there. We have thousands of mods and many season and classic mods to choose from. Explore and look around. This is why the game is sold for so much.

Archived