My players that I created get too angry how do I keep them happy

TR71777

I did everything that YouTube said to do and some other light reading and research and yet my created players still get angry with me just because I offered them 26.5 Million dollar contract with 10 yrs heck I even lowered it to 4 to 5 yrs and they still get angry is there a way to stop them from getting angry or some kind of mod that prevents them from getting angry and to prevent them from refusing a contract with multiple yrs on it?

if you offer them a contract that makes them really upset, it doesn't matter what you do after that. Even if you offer them $24M per year, they don't want to negotiate any more.

The best method is to offer them a contract that doesn't make them angry the first time (once they're angry, just exit out of dynasty and offer a new contract) - this means DON'T save your dynasty before exiting out

If a player's morale is only slightly upset (upside down face) you can make them content by putting them on the trade block. This boosts their happiness, and you don't have to actually trade them at all.

Edit: Also, try to never give a player an Indispensable contract role. Just make their role "Everyday" instead. To account for this, you might have to offer more money (or maybe not)

A player with Indispensable expects to play all 162 games, so if you ever give them a day off to rest, it lowers their morale

9 hours ago, GoRedSox34 said:

if you offer them a contract that makes them really upset, it doesn't matter what you do after that. Even if you offer them $24M per year, they don't want to negotiate any more.

The best method is to offer them a contract that doesn't make them angry the first time (once they're angry, just exit out of dynasty and offer a new contract) - this means DON'T save your dynasty before exiting out

If a player's morale is only slightly upset (upside down face) you can make them content by putting them on the trade block. This boosts their happiness, and you don't have to actually trade them at all.

Edit: Also, try to never give a player an Indispensable contract role. Just make their role "Everyday" instead. To account for this, you might have to offer more money (or maybe not)

A player with Indispensable expects to play all 162 games, so if you ever give them a day off to rest, it lowers their morale

I did what you said but my created players get angry still just for offering a everyday contract hell I even went maxed out on the price and went as far as 7 yr 26 mill but still they get angry and refuse to sign is there a way to get rid of their emotions bs or some mod to make them except the contract?

9 hours ago, GoRedSox34 said:

If a player's morale is only slightly upset (upside down face) you can make them content by putting them on the trade block. This boosts their happiness, and

I did what you said but my created players get angry still just for offering a everyday contract hell I even went maxed out on the price and went as far as 7 yr 26 mill but still they get angry and refuse to sign is there a way to get rid of their emotions bs or some mod to make them except the contract?

@GoRedSox34FYI this is a created players roster I am using

14 hours ago, TR71777 said:

@GoRedSox34FYI this is a created players roster I am using

Are you offering the contracts during a season, or after the season?

If they're still under contract, just let them play out the duration of their contract (my opinion). Even if they're unhappy, it's fine.

Their morale should improve with enough playing time.

When their contract expires, you can let them become a free agent and then negotiate again. At this point, they should be more willing to accept your offer.

If they don't accept at this point, just keep restarting the offseason and go to free agency and keep trying.

This might not work flawlessly but just some thoughts I have from experience

Archived