MVP Baseball 2005 (The 2005 Season Mod)

When I joined this site around 2011 I never got a chance to play 2005 MVP Baseball with a 2005 season roster and 2005 mods made by the Veterans on this website

That's why now I have decided to make a mod via compilation of some mods stored on this site and to be able to make the 2005 Season mod real with what is on this site

The mod will incuide:

2005 Roster

2005 Portraits

2005 Uniforms

Cyberfaces

Stadiums

Player Audio and other things

All via compilation (Mods made it by modders of this site)

If anyone wants to collaborate and help with the mod any help will be appreciated.

NOTIFICATION:  I am not trying to get credit on my own for the Mods made by the Veterans Modders of this site, I only do it for sharing and for you to enjoy since this mod will be made by Compilation

So if there is someone to thank, it is the Veterans Modders of this site, since without their work it would not be possible to do this.

MVP-Baseball-2005-cover-740x350.jpg

I don’t think this is a bad idea at all and I think when this mod is made the original modders, most of whom people do not know, will once again be in the spotlight and given credit again.

A bit of advice if you don’t mind. You are going to have to go deep in the download section to get the original stuff.

Rosters: Maybe from SwinginSoriano or llmac.

Portraits: The one and only Hory.

Uniforms: A lot of choices here. KC, UMachines, mcoll and Moser316 made a set of uniforms and for classic ones you need to take a look at work done by Sandman and Fizzjob. You are in for a lot of sorting out here.

Cyberfaces: A lot of people made them but jogar84 was the most consistent creator.

Stadiums: Many to choose from. SeanO, Pirate, the great paulw, Bodhiball for the minor league stadiums, etc.

Audio: You may need a mod called Total Audio by UncleMo. I don’t know if it is here.

4 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

I don’t think this is a bad idea at all and I think when this mod is made the original modders, most of whom people do not know, will once again be in the spotlight and given credit again.

A bit of advice if you don’t mind. You are going to have to go deep in the download section to get the original stuff.

Rosters: Maybe from SwinginSoriano or llmac.

Portraits: The one and only Hory.

Uniforms: A lot of choices here. KC, UMachines, mcoll and Moser316 made a set of uniforms and for classic ones you need to take a look at work done by Sandman and Fizzjob. You are in for a lot of sorting out here.

Cyberfaces: A lot of people made them but jogar84 was the most consistent creator.

Stadiums: Many to choose from. SeanO, Pirate, the great paulw, Bodhiball for the minor league stadiums, etc.

Audio: You may need a mod called Total Audio by UncleMo. I don’t know if it is here.

I've done a lot of research and already have a few things ready.

Rosters: DONE

Uniforms: I got some of UMachines and Moser316 combinaded

Cyberfaces: I have collected a lot from different mods and I will use them for this mod.

Stadiums: I will use the Stadiums of the 2006 Mod since is the most closer of the 2005 Season.

Audio: I will leave it for last and I will investigate and look from other mods to extract and use them for the mod

So far I am starting with the Portrait Making for x2 Resolution and I got 3 teams done already

Arizona Diamondbacks (DONE)

Atlanta Braves (DONE)

Baltimore Orioles (DONE)

Boston Red Sox

Chicago Cubs

Chicago White Sox

Cincinnati Reds

Cleveland Indians

Colorado Rockies

Detroit Tigers

Florida Marlins

Houston Astros