MLB 2k12 '23 Updates

eliamvpmod

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, 逸风临雪 said:

yes,the springs and 162 matches schedule,I try it, problem has not been found

The reason it's important to edit all of the schedule tabs is because Schedule_Older, Old and Cur are based on the 2010, 2011, and 2012 season schedule. The other schedules exist so that the game is able to generate a new schedule for the 2024, 2025 season (or 2013, 2014 in-game). 

Even though you can play through the 2012 season, I am 100% sure it will have issues in later seasons because the Astros moved to the West after the 2013 season and all of the other schedules do not have them in the AL West. In those schedules, they're considered a National League team playing mostly National League teams.

8 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

The reason it's important to edit all of the schedule tabs is because Schedule_Older, Old and Cur are based on the 2010, 2011, and 2012 season schedule. The other schedules exist so that the game is able to generate a new schedule for the 2024, 2025 season (or 2013, 2014 in-game). 

Even though you can play through the 2012 season, I am 100% sure it will have issues in later seasons because the Astros moved to the West after the 2013 season and all of the other schedules do not have them in the AL West, so they're considered a National League team playing mostly National League teams.

I try to use the Astros ,it is ok,I think I use the roster of headtrip47, he has done it

1 minute ago, Kccitystar said:

Awesome. The crashing in Franchise mode has been a long time problem for every single person who's attempted to create a roster or modify one.

I do not know the reason,when I made it,I meet the problem that it is about February 29,this day can not arrange  games

6 hours ago, TorontoBJays said:

The roster I am working on is almost complete, 15 more teams to go, after that I have to create alot of players, but that doesn't take long. New players will not have portraits and all there attributes set to 50. Hopefully will be playable within a week.

no portraits for new players will not be a problem.  it is great what you are doing with this roster.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I recently found a "complete" patch updated to 2023, with compilations of these pages and many more, in which MVP MODS was mentioned in the credits. The problem is that the author is Chinese, the blog is Chinese, and the server Where it was uploaded is Chinese, unfortunately it is on "Baidu", a Chinese platform in which it is impossible to register a user, I have the link to the files anyway. I haven't tried it but apparently it is in version 2.0 

It seems to be a good mod from the reviews given.

3d9c6538cefa29fe1a3cdfcd3dfc3b1d.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Im working on some things.

Would love to be able to edit stadiums. Editing some ads looks doable , but i dont know how to decipher changing stadium looks.

The most important things would be STAR Player cyberfaces, rosters update

Not so serious would be the uniforms and logo's (not that they arent important but just not enough NOT to play the game)

We just dont have the direction on getting the other things like stadiums done.

9 hours ago, eliamvpmod said:

Im working on some things.

Would love to be able to edit stadiums. Editing some ads looks doable , but i dont know how to decipher changing stadium looks.

The most important things would be STAR Player cyberfaces, rosters update

Not so serious would be the uniforms and logo's (not that they arent important but just not enough NOT to play the game)

We just dont have the direction on getting the other things like stadiums done.

I really appreciate your will and your time, personally I think that the most important thing here will be to have a good roster for the MLB23 season, with its proper portraits, and cyberface of new star players. The rest can be updated along the way. greetings

On 11/28/2023 at 12:03 AM, Bostonnico said:

I really appreciate your will and your time, personally I think that the most important thing here will be to have a good roster for the MLB23 season, with its proper portraits, and cyberface of new star players. The rest can be updated along the way. greetings

Exactly. And we have some great roster makers in here to depend on who have done a great job.