Need Help w/Photo Mods

cbucki

At this point, I have downloaded only the EA Patch, and some stadiums.

I'm trying to do the Two Tribes Photo Mod of Non-MLBPA players.

I download the files to the main folder for MVP 2005, and run the .exe file,

it tells me that it is successful, hit any key to continue.

I proceed, but when I return to the game, I don't have photos in the slot for Bonds(Dowd) or Millar, etc.

I also tried this with both Kerm's and llcmac's roster downloads with no success, so I thought I would uninstall, and start from scratch.

Where can I find MVP Edit to try these manually? I am able to do face mods, so hopefully, it's a similar process. The Two Tribes file seems to come ready-to-load.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Thanks for the help!

I'm unsure about how to do the exporting mentioned in steps 1 & 2:

1) Include hist.dat in all future releases of your roster.

2) Before you upgrade to MVPedit 2005.4, export your MBE file to a DAT file and copy the default version of these three files into the export directory: hist.dat, org.dat and team.dat. Then, upgrade to MVPedit 2005.4, and reimport the DAT files.

I also get the TABCTL32.OCX error message. Maybe it's too complex for my bones.

I saw someone said the loaded the 2004 and the 2005 upgrade on the page w/no problems. I tried this. It loads, and asks for a .mbe file. What are you supposed to enter?

Thanks.

Thanks, Tribe.

As of this morning I got the roster to work, and I was also able to add that cool new Bonds face mod.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong when I try to run your exe file. Maybe I'm putting it in the wrong place?

Any help would be mucho appreciated,

CB

Archived