game crashing.....

bravesj858

okay, update, my game crashes if i play the angels, mets or yankees. btw, i used jimdawg47's updates, and until further notice, i am avoiding those teams. i did make a backup. probaly won't get my dystany far until the rosters are fixed, my second series is against the mets, a crasher. :x

I had a roster that crashed only on certain teams. What I noticed was that if I went into the Batting order screen, instead of a P with a pitcher's name for the pitcher's spot, there was the word NULL, and in the pitcher's name space it said Empty. I replaced the roster and all is well since.

I had a roster that crashed only on certain teams. What I noticed was that if I went into the Batting order screen, instead of a P with a pitcher's name for the pitcher's spot, there was the word NULL, and in the pitcher's name space it said Empty. I replaced the roster and all is well since.

i used a diffrnet roster, and the yankees, mets and angels are no longer crahsers, but now the rangers are. i guess this is a universal problem.

Archived