Batting Stance Reference Sheet for 04 (and 05?)

SwinginSoriano

Made for roster making madmen like me. Now you can you can look at every batting stance in the game (with the use of a wordfile) while editting your rosters on MVPedit. Slowly, we can make everyone's batting stance a lot more accurate!

http://mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Downlo...Sheet#dldetails

81 people already downloaded this thing, just to think I was just making it for myself and was never going to release it here... Hopefully I will make 81 people happy!

SwinginSoriano,

I was thrilled to see your work on batting stances. What I use previously was just a sheet I created with a verbal description of each stance to use while making rosters. Like they say A Picture is Worth A 1000 Words ......... so I really was excited to see your work. I would also like to see something similar to this for Pitchers Delivery,

Thanks Bunches,

Don

Pitcher deliveries would be extremely tough, because so many little parts of the motions matter. I did observations and changed the name of the deliveries in my MVPedit config file. Maybe if I ever make so many changes to it I'll release it...

Can any of you guys answer if this would be useful for MVP 2005, are all of the old stances the same?

Archived