Total Classics 2005 PHASE 3 W.I.P UPDATE

fuzzone

Whe phase 2 is done does it overide phase 1 or just add to it? The corrections to 62 angels and 65 Indians unis as well as the other issues will override the existing game? Did you get the money I sent to you Fuzz-it was from Qphase

it will override phase 1 and yes it has the corrections for the 62 angels,65 indians, and will fix the other errors such as the batting game which i've become re-addicted to.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok -- phase 2 is completed. Will upload later this week.

-added a reds Feller CTS and a Mantle CTS. Modified the installer so u can choose which one u want.

-added an option in the installer to restore back to ur previous game configuration.

-double checked to make sure all uniforms were installed.

-made sure the batting mini game and pitching mini game worked.

-added 30 more teams in single A.

-portraits.

Any more problems, report this week.

Next on the list is Phase 3 and ofcourse The Negro Leagues and then the rest is up to team classics. a lot of diff. possibilities -- alltime, 60,70,80,90 or any four decade time frame,etc.

Quick question...I just dl phase 1, if I install it...I have a dynasty mode going now..will it erase all the cyberfaces I already have in the game? I guess my question is, does it overwrite the Models.big file, and lose all the faces etc. I already have installed?

Ok -- phase 2 is completed. Will upload later this week.

-added a reds Feller CTS and a Mantle CTS. Modified the installer so u can choose which one u want.

-added an option in the installer to restore back to ur previous game configuration.

-double checked to make sure all uniforms were installed.

-made sure the batting mini game and pitching mini game worked.

-added 30 more teams in single A.

-portraits.

Any more problems, report this week.

Next on the list is Phase 3 and ofcourse The Negro Leagues and then the rest is up to team classics. a lot of diff. possibilities -- alltime, 60,70,80,90 or any four decade time frame,etc.

Fuzz - Can you give a little more detail on what the last item "-portraits" means. Does this mean you've added MORE portraits to the game or ALL portraits to the game? Do the announcers still say player names with incorrect portraits being displayed or has this been reversed (proper portrait, but no name announced)?

Can you remind us what phase 3 is again (I thought it was All-Time teams in the MLB slots)?

I like the idea of being able to revert back to a previous configuration. How does this work? Does it uninstall Total Classics or does it simply copy your previous configuration back, but leave the Total Classics files someplace else so that you can switch back and forth? I was toying with the idea of creating some sort of batch file that would allow me to do this, but if you've already done this, I won't have to do this.

Finally, did you get the e-mail I sent you earlier this week regarding your idea on how to get more portraits in the game?

i dont post here much at all, but im dying for phase two.

however, ebbetts is a huge addition, so i'd hold off until that is in.

also, quick question for those who know..will phase two include a way to install, yet keep the original rosters/dynasty intact?

or do i have to install the game twice?

also, quick question for those who know..will phase two include a way to install, yet keep the original rosters/dynasty intact?

or do i have to install the game twice?

Read the entire thread! It is answered throughout this thread.

Fuzz,

Based on the past few weeks, there is no indication that Ebbets will even be ready in the next few days. I'd release the Phase II now and when Ebbets is done, just post it here and we all can download it and use it. The teams are the most important piece of Phase II anyway.

C

Fuzz, I have a question for you.......

Upon release of phase 2, I am a little confused on how to install it under my current setup.

I am running two separate installs of MVP2005, one is completely dedicated to the Classic Rosters and the other is dedicated to standard MVP2005 (two separate executables and directories). The classics is housed in a directory called C:Program FilesEA SPORTSTotal Classics MVP Baseball 2005

My question is this, will the installation that comes with Phase 2 allow me to pinpoint the installation to the above directory ??? I'd like to keep both of these installations separte if at all possible.

Thanks Fuzz

Fuzz, I have a question for you.......

Upon release of phase 2, I am a little confused on how to install it under my current setup.

I am running two separate installs of MVP2005, one is completely dedicated to the Classic Rosters and the other is dedicated to standard MVP2005 (two separate executables and directories). The classics is housed in a directory called C:Program FilesEA SPORTSTotal Classics MVP Baseball 2005

My question is this, will the installation that comes with Phase 2 allow me to pinpoint the installation to the above directory ??? I'd like to keep both of these installations separte if at all possible.

Thanks Fuzz

Fuzz answered this on page 10 of this thread when someone else asked the same question. Here's his response:

if u remember the installer -- it let you choose your mvp 2005 folder. It's not going to be a problem as long as you have the game installed in 2 different folders, u'll be able to chose either one.

The short answer to your question is YES (which is good, because I have my PC setup the same way). :D

Fantastic guys-I just downloaded-(well my son downloaded-because I dont know what the heck I'm doing)Phase 2-ebbets is great-and the teams and unis are fantastic-miss player portraits on this one but can live without it-Round of applause-If everyone would donate just 10 bucks as i did-small amount considering what you guys bring to us guys-it would be great-Question for the next phase are the mlb's going to be all time greats for each franchise or certain great teams for each franchise?Again great job guys-you da men

I believe Phase 3 will have even more great teams in place of the current ML teams. I think that is what we decided, but will check with the TC team. I know the Negro League teams are in the works as well...

C

Archived