Total Classics 2005 PHASE 3 W.I.P UPDATE

fuzzone

There seems to be discussion about the teams that will fill the Single A spots, because there is only 22 roster spots on these teams. Wouldn't it make sense to move many of the older classic teams (ie pre-1930, maybe 1940), since if I remember right from looking at old rosters, these teams usually had less players, especially in the pitching department (4-man rotation, maybe 2 to 4 relievers).

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good Fuzz. Can't wait to get these. Not trying to be nitpicking here, but did you notice that the logo for the 1960 Pirates actually has a "61" on it? I guess if that's the only thing wrong with the Total Classics, everyone can sleep pretty easy at night..... :D

PLEASE....PLEASE I beg of you to have these available in the next day or two. i'm on Spring Break this week and would love to have these to play while I have some free time.

And, no i'm not going somewhere with hot chicks scantily clad in thong bikinis. My wife wouldn't care for that too much. :roll:

(I'm a teacher... lol)

PLEASE....PLEASE I beg of you to have these available in the next day or two. i'm on Spring Break this week and would love to have these to play while I have some free time.

And, no i'm not going somewhere with hot chicks scantily clad in thong bikinis. My wife wouldn't care for that too much. :roll:

(I'm a teacher... lol)

what kind of teacher r u, if u dont mind me asking. And yeah, it'll most likely be available tomorrow or wednesday. I'm still tweaking some uniforms, logos, and testing out the rosters. Might even install a face or two :)

hey i have a question i am kind of interested in this, but i don't want to lose the stuff i have with the regualr game what would i have to tback that up, or could i just install the game to a different directory and install the total classics to the one in the different directory?

thanks frank.

and tolcou, this is a full mod meaning the whole thing gets released. IF you mean parts here and there, first is 60 teams which takes care of AAA/AA and then single A and MLB and then there will be different roster sets,portraits,oldtime stadiums, and face updates along with uniforms.

so basically, what u just saw in the screenshots -- u get as a full package.

yeah tolcou you'll be able to switch back.

um

1934 gashouse gang St. Louis Cardinals,

1986/87 cardinals -- cant remember which one right now

1968 Cardinals

1948 St. Louis Browns

those are the only ones i can think of right now.

what happend to the MONDAY deadline??

im sorry, it's just it's not a one man team, sir. I wait on other people's works also. Like logos -- cough cough -- ebbets -- more coughing.

but please dont cut my pay,sir i promise i'll make up the shift.

oh wait..

trust me gravyard, it'll be worth the wait. I hope you feel that way in the end.

what kind of teacher r u, if u dont mind me asking. And yeah, it'll most likely be available tomorrow or wednesday. I'm still tweaking some uniforms, logos, and testing out the rosters. Might even install a face or two :)

I teach Computer Graphics (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, DreamWeaver), Fine Arts (Painting and Drawing) and Coach Baseball at a local HS.

before i upload, i just wanted to know what do u guys prefer..

u know how the audio/portraits are connected, so if u want to hear like the name Hodges or something, a different photo will show up, but during the game, you'll hear the right player name if he does like a cool dive or steals a homerun, or hits a homerun so basically, would u prefer PORTRAITS of players with no audio on the name or Audio on the player without the proper portrait???

Archived