52'Yanks

Thome25

having trouble with the fonts on the back of the uniforms the names keep keep showing up and I dont know how to make the letters transparent.But once that problem is solved I will be releasing these.

52.jpg

very nice! this gets me in the mood to make more unis.

thome if you want get hold of me via the message board i can

send you an e-mail that might help. i have a file that i recently

used to get rid of numbers and last names for an older cub's uniform

set. it worked. leave e-mail if you wish

u know what would be hot, now this is just a suggestion -- i'd like to see some of world series caps on the uniforms..u know, like for example, i jsut bought the 1932 Yankees World Series Cap...u think u can throw some kind of patch to suit the uniforms

this is the one i bought, this is the 1952

http://www.fogdog.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1794608

http://www.fogdog.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1794597

u know what would be hot, now this is just a suggestion -- i'd like to see some of world series caps on the uniforms..u know, like for example, i jsut bought the 1932 Yankees World Series Cap...u think u can throw some kind of patch to suit the uniforms

Fuzz I tryed it and the patch goes all the way around the hat,like it wont stay on 1 section ya know what I mean?It's a very good idea cause I was gonna try and do that for opening day,have the opening day logo on all hats but it doesnt work.But anyway back to the uniform :) What I did was extrack the u011g and u011h.fsh files from the models.big(Thats the Yankees 1927 home and away uniforms)and I imported my uniform files into them and instead of adding 2 new uniform slots with fuzz's editor I just over wrote the Yankees 1927 home and away uniforms using the editor.The reason I did it like that is because u wont have to go too edit player in game and fix all there pants but u guys have the option of that.Now the downside of doing it the way I did is when u add the f001Y with the editor the fonts dont show up on the uniforms.I dont know how to get them to show but when I upload these if someone knows how to get the fonts in u can edit it yourself and reupload it or just use for your own personal use.Up too yous but I'm almost finished I have to do the "llod"bmps and i'll be done.Heres alittle preview.

NY.jpg

Thome, I'm confused now... do you want #'s and no letters? I can do that no problem if you want to send to me.

One other thing...looking at your preview above, the undershirt necks are blue and the sleeves are white - is this on purpose? If not, you need to make the aslv the same color as the necks...just a suggestion bro! Looks very good btw!

One other thing...looking at your preview above, the undershirt necks are blue and the sleeves are white - is this on purpose? If not, you need to make the aslv the same color as the necks...just a suggestion bro! Looks very good btw!

:lol: Damn I cant beleive I missed that.I dont want the letters too show just numbers bro.I'm gonna fix the aslv and i still gotta do the llod,once I'm done that I'll email u the files bully.Thanks

OK guys im releasing these.Like I said in the previous post if u over write the 1927 Yankees home and away with Fuzzs editor the fonts will not show up but if u add a new uni slot they will.So I hope u guys enjoy them.

NY2.jpg

Dont mind the lighting effect :wink:

That's gotta be some lighting effect, then :p

It looks to me like you got your color directly from the pic on the Dressed to the Nines website (which was originally scanned from Marc Okkonen's bible), you should NEVER trust the colors on any uniform pre-1995 from that site, because they were all from Okkonen's bible and they all have their basis in pre-digital imagery. Because of this, when photocopies are made of the originals (or even worse, when scans are done of the photocopies), you're going to get some information lost in colors. Usually, it just means they'll lighten up a bit, but sometimes they'll also get a weird tint to them. Try 3-21-50 (RGB) for your blue if you ever update these...

Archived