Turner Field WIP

Dan

Would you like Turner Field released without the wall earlier then a wall update to come?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

wow. I have enough stadium pics, but WOW I love the henry arron one. I did the background of the outfield wall here it is so use this if you do more (which I hope you do) use this:

wallback0iy.png

sorry if it's a little small but it's photo realistic. Just use Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop and paste the stuf smaller.

And I know about the LED band but I was wondering if it's in place of the middle tier scoreboard or if that's still there and the band is up a level or what.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turn2goyanks@AOL.com is my e-mail. I don't care what extention they are but I prefer .png s or better yet 24-bit bmp s. I sure love those pics.

Here is the "proposed" scoreboard for the TED.

comparison12nj.png

:-D

The wall will be the hardest part because it's like 6-7 different files because of the way old all-star theme. I may release the TED without the wall just to get it out then do the wall for an update. Vote at the top.

you know what I think that I will release Turner Field with a REVISED wall... it will probably be just the blue background without any players. That way there will be no more all-star motif but the TED will br released earlier.

As for the scoreboard pic, the one on the left is from mlb.com a while back and the one on the right is from the game.

I also voted yes actually....

2 reasons --

(1) The default Turner Field is a P.O.S. and I keep losing games in it

(2) Releasing this earlier version will allow time for others to critique what you've done so far, and provide feedback towards suggested improvements :D

sorry, dont mean to add to the confusion, but which field is coming when now...sorry :roll:

Well all I think I really have to do is copy the files and stuff then just change a few textures to reflect the night setting.

I also voted yes actually....

2 reasons --

(1) The default Turner Field is a P.O.S. and I keep losing games in it

(2) Releasing this earlier version will allow time for others to critique what you've done so far, and provide feedback towards suggested improvements :D

2nd reason is great...never thought about it.

One thing that MIGHT come out in the update will be lighting changes because of the day version. Or don't you care.

hey pirate, would you mind helping me on adding a few things that are on curves in the stadium? For instance, the huge LED band around the stadium and the budweiser ads behind home plate? There don't seem to be enough vertexes to curve things.

And I know about the LED band but I was wondering if it's in place of the middle tier scoreboard or if that's still there and the band is up a level or what.

Its the upperdeck...the highest level in the stadium -- from my brief experience at oedit (last year) i could fathom creating it...would be nice though -- would be really cool if it had some animation (haven't been around for a while though...don't know if thats technically possible yet)

however, for the ads that are up there currently...you could easily move them down for outfield wall ads/players -- also for the rotating one behind homeplate

Archived