Turner Field WIP

Dan

Would you like Turner Field released without the wall earlier then a wall update to come?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, Pirate, I know I made promises and I don't disagree with you, so give me a list of the promises I made and I'll TRY (notice the TRY) to make them happen.

I just want you to understand that I'm not some out-of-college kid who only spends an hour a day when I'm home all day. That and the fact that my parents don't appriciate me spending countless hours doing a "mindless thing".

hey pirate hows about fixing that disappearing act on your us cellular field. The faces and ads on the left field wall and bullpen.

hey, buddy, that doesn't belong here.

hey, buddy, I am backing you up. He complains about how others aren't keeping up with their work but he hasn't fixed the problem with his cellular field. To me take all the time you need to work on turner field, i know it will be great. To all modders you do everyone a great deed but we all need to show some patients, its a fricken game. People are giving their spare time to do this.

I can't believe this thread, too funny. :lol: This kid is in 5th grade! If you guys think you're gonna get logical, intelligent reponses/arguments from him, it just ain't happenin. But by all means, keep it up, its fun to read. :)

I can't believe this thread, too funny. :lol: This kid is in 5th grade! If you guys think you're gonna get logical, intelligent reponses/arguments from him, it just ain't happenin. But by all means, keep it up, its fun to read. :)

I agree. I also believe WayoftheBraves is probably his dad or his big brother. I could be wrong.

Anyway, any effort he puts out is appreciated by me. You don't see ME trying to mod, do you?

Just for future reference BBHD & Dad, try not make promises you can't keep, let alone donations for "phantom" projects, or something that just isn't close to being finished.

I will wait for this Turner Field, and when (and if) you finish this project, I will download it, and I will appreciate it just like I do the rest of the mods.

hey, buddy, I am backing you up. He complains about how others aren't keeping up with their work but he hasn't fixed the problem with his cellular field. To me take all the time you need to work on turner field, i know it will be great. To all modders you do everyone a great deed but we all need to show some patients, its a fricken game. People are giving their spare time to do this.

sorry about that... it just didn't have anything to do with the subject

Listen all of you!

Dan, I am not challenging the time you spend on a mod...

I don't care if he mods the stadium or not, I just do not think it was fair of this kid to ask for donations for a project that is not finished and probably will never be finished.

If anyone on these boards understands the time it takes in creating a stadium and understands the lack of time an individual has to create these things, it is me.

I don't like that this kid wanted paid for something he had not finished.

It sounded like a scam, there was no evidence of his work yet he was asking for cash.

Wayofthebraves is that really that hard to understand?

I hope he does finish it, take your time, but don't promise something and not comethrough.

Dan, you promised this stadium and asked me not to do it so that you could. You have not delivered the stadium. And for weeks you promised this was going to knock our socks off but would not show proof.

It was deception and I called you on it. I did not want the community who consumes the moddiing products to get scammed by you asking for their cash, that is not what this board is about.

Again to repeat I am only angry and upset at you for asking for donations for a project not yet finished.

Any personal problems posters might have with me can be addressed via PMs (Kumala).

I am done arguing over why the community should be upset with Dan's asking for donations when he has not produced the mod.

Feel free to contact me via the PM system if you would like to civily discuss this matter.

OK forget the donations - it was wrong - move on.

BTW, there are a few things wrong with my day stadium so I started the night stadium, figuring that you would want to play there anyway. Sorry for the lack of screens but you really don't want to see a sideways scoreboard, do you?

LOL No, I'm not related to Dan in any way.

Well good news, Pirate, he's not forcing you to give him a donation. If you don't like him asking for a donation, then don't pay.

ABC. Easy as 1-2-3. Rolling Eyes

Dan, you don't need to satisfy anybody here. Nobody but yourself is obligating you to do this mod. So ignore them and just keep working hard on it and soon you'll have the best stadium mod ever created.

i for one would like to know what your specific role in this is. what you have to gain from this etc. etc. i think your involvement in this has made this drag out far longer and be much more scandalous than necessary. if there is some type of scam going on- choose your words very carefuly my friend. your demeanor gives yourself away much, much too easily.

has anyone here donated to this project? if so speak up now. if you would rather pm me to let me know in private do so. if anyone contacts me their name will be held in the strictest of confidence. as for the "brains" behind this, it will be an entirely different matter.

This whole 'scandal' reminds me of the South Park episode about the Mormons...anyone who's seen it will get what I mean...

Anyway, I never realized what a nice-looking park Turner Field is...honestly I found out from the screenies in this thread, both real and the few ingame shots.

never seen the episode but i can imagine. but i too think it is strange how this thread has gone on for 2 months, 18 pages and now donations are being asked for for an incomplete product. add to that very few screenshots to boot. donations IMO are ok to ask for. but, not until a proven product has been released.

i don't know it just doesn't add up. when i look at other stadium WIP threads i see progress the whole way through. here i don't. which would really not bother me at all if the fact that donations are being sought after wouldn't have entered the picture. enter into that the fact that this thread has an official/unofficial mouthpiece, and it just seems weird.

i hope i'm wrong here, although i know i'm right about one thing. because if this is a ploy to bilk members out of money, you never know who is going to get upset. upset the wrong person and they'll run and tell another person. eventually it'll all come down on this site. and i think many of us have been members here and made too many contributions to the community to see this site catch heat for somebody trying to rip people off.

RAM, what would you like me to say? What would you like to hear that'll satisfy you and make you look smart?

LOOK smart? bro you did that a long time ago when you began manipulating a fifth grader. how about the truth?

antagonize all you want my friend it has no affect on me. and i have all night. truth of the matter is a ton of wasted bandwidth here and you seem to be in the thick of it. that's all i see. matter of fact, it seems to be all anyone sees. except of course you.

as far as me being on anything, sorry to disappoint but i am quite sober.

antagonize all you want my friend it has no affect on me. and i have all night. truth of the matter is a ton of wasted bandwidth here and you seem to be in the thick of it. that's all i see. matter of fact, it seems to be all anyone sees. except of course you.

as far as me being on anything, sorry to disappoint but i am quite sober.

Nah, I'm glad you're quite sober. That's a good thing.

So, what do you wanna know? I mean you've got it all figured out, so what difference would the truth make?

when did i say i had it all figured out? wasn't i making observations? wasn't i musing on what pirate merely stated a few bumps up? you remember pirate don't you? all i asked was what your role in this 18 page thread was, all i asked was if anyone here had donated to "this".

i don't think anyone here (except you of course) would question the fact that i am asking why you seem to be in the middle of it. and to question what is going on here. i see donations being asked for, for an unfinished product, i see you in the middle of it acting as a mouthpiece.

it's just weird anyone can see that. if there is something shady going on here it needs to stop. there's really nothing csi-ish or x-files-ish about it, i see no mystery behind it. really don't give yourself that much credit.

First off, calm down. It's only mods.

Second of all, you are definitely on something to think that some conspiracy is going. Maybe you should stop giving yourself so much credit. :roll:

Third, what I'm getting out of this is an awesome stadium mod of my second-favorite ballpark. I have waited for an authentic, awesome Turner Field mod for a long time which is why I'm helping out BHD in all the ways I can.

Got what you wanted? Any other questions, please ask them.

Archived