Turner Field WIP

Dan

Would you like Turner Field released without the wall earlier then a wall update to come?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, and because of that perfect-size pic of the scoreboard, I have now scratched the old scoreboard and changed vertexes to make it one whole picture, which looks much better. It still needs some resizing, but I should have a screenie this weekend. :D

YAY! :mrgreen:

Thanks, and because of that perfect-size pic of the scoreboard, I have now scratched the old scoreboard and changed vertexes to make it one whole picture, which looks much better. It still needs some resizing, but I should have a screenie this weekend. :D

what does that mean? please translate....

Why not slam a screen shot on these people now. We want to see all this work you have done and what all these hours you feel you should be rewarded for have put together lets see a screenie, just one new screenie of all the work.

OK OK sorry... just got back from a horrible little league game - don't fret on me now :x . Kidding. I did have a horrible little league game, though. 24-9. YUCK!

You know, I never thought of using those extra vertexes for something else. Great thinking! By the way, did you get my earlier post, Pirate?

Screenie!

hereitisulikeit6xn.png

I promise - I think - that I will work on the braves logo at the top.

hmmm...

I think I freed about 8-10 sets of vertexes and probably a few more to come - So I can probably do the retired numbers, the outfield wall easily, the ads behind home plate, and that's it for now unless I get rid of more vertex sets...

Yeah if you can get a big enough photo you can slam a clean HD ad in there. It looks good, except for the wire running through the screen and frame, easy to clean up though.

Keep checking that site and getting those clean images and you have a nice stadium going there.

not sure if you looked....but if you look at some of his photos from 2004 there are other great images to work with

-- the braves logo above the scoreboard (day) and especially (night)

-- the coke bottle

-- the budweiser clock

** he has nice pics of those things and more

Would be nice to find sites like that for other teams....that guys a picture taking freak freak! :lol: (hope he doesn't play mvp) 8O

hmmm...

I think I freed about 8-10 sets of vertexes and probably a few more to come - So I can probably do the retired numbers, the outfield wall easily, the ads behind home plate, and that's it for now unless I get rid of more vertex sets...

Just so you know, freeing a vertex doesn't mean you can use it anywhere in the ballpark. For example, if your freed vertex is supposed to be in right field, you might have a problem if you wanted to use it in left. At times, the vertex will disappear at times if you use it in a area where the game doesn't think it's supposed to be at.

There are some verticies that will work anywhere, the distance markers will work pretty much anywhere in the park. If you have a problem, just use those verticies in hard to reach places (like behind the plate), and take a different vertex to become the distance marker in the area that vertex is from.

Archived