Turner Field WIP

Dan

Would you like Turner Field released without the wall earlier then a wall update to come?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so you know, freeing a vertex doesn't mean you can use it anywhere in the ballpark. For example, if your freed vertex is supposed to be in right field, you might have a problem if you wanted to use it in left. At times, the vertex will disappear at times if you use it in a area where the game doesn't think it's supposed to be at.

There are some verticies that will work anywhere, the distance markers will work pretty much anywhere in the park. If you have a problem, just use those verticies in hard to reach places (like behind the plate), and take a different vertex to become the distance marker in the area that vertex is from.

I did have a problem with that... thanks for the tip - I don't want half of my wall hidden half the time :lol:

By the way, I did get some of the wall done thanks to poisonmaddux. I'm sorry I don't have a screen but next time I test something (tomorrow afternoon) I'll get a few screens. :oops: :cry:

take your time on this...that'll make it better

plus, i don't want a release of it this week (exam week) don't wanna get distracted

i'll get you those other textures that i promised asap...gotta go to bed early tonight though

that's pretty selfish, expecting everyone else to patiently wait because you have no self-control. :lol:

A reminder to check previous pages - they fill up fast especially if some big pictures are posted and they get a lot of replies... plus you might miss preview pics :wink:

actually 15 posts seem to be displayed per page, reguardless of the length of posts....maybe this is just my setting

anyways, i am looking foward to another spoiler :)

i nailed that exam today (in a good way) -- 2 left then you can release it

sorry to everyone else...but this is the way it has to be

i'm posting shots of the dugout here:

smoltz237lh.png

i think you should start work on the night version now, and release the ted later in one pack.

turn the dusk sky into a day sky...i hate the feeling of night games.

What's the ad along the top? Is it new era also?

added braves apparel to the 3D fans, replaced the EA flag with the Georgia one, changed the dugout background which I still can't get to look right, and I changed the base style to Hollywood Impact. If you can get me a head-on picture of a plain mlb base then I'll use that. Screenies coming soon.

Looks great but fix that damn line in the jumbotron... and how about a screenie of other parts of the stadium, like the ads on the walls or the rigt field scoreboard, or te budweiser clock....

Looks great but fix that damn line in the jumbotron... and how about a screenie of other parts of the stadium, like the ads on the walls or the rigt field scoreboard, or te budweiser clock....

sorry :oops:

OK, this really gives me the chills. I guess staying home sick pays off, doesn't it. Just me and PSP 9. :wink:

nightboard.png

HOLY [naughty word]!!! I am offically your slave! Questions about the release:

1. When will it come out?

2. Both day and night, I assume, will be released together, not the day first?

3. Will the walls be done with the ex players in the first release?

Great job man keep it up! :mrgreen:

Archived