Turner Field WIP

Dan

Would you like Turner Field released without the wall earlier then a wall update to come?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

HOLY [naughty word]!!! I am offically your slave! Questions about the release:

1. When will it come out?

2. Both day and night, I assume, will be released together, not the day first?

3. Will the walls be done with the ex players in the first release?

Great job man keep it up! :mrgreen:

Yes, I think so, and yupperoo. Oh yeah...

nightboard24093.png

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are all getting our panties in a bunch over the same screen produced over and over... I hope this release is better than his Comerica, and it should be because he has better source images, but we haven't seen anything but this scoreboard screen that is not even and ingame shot, it's a pic of the graphic that will be used in game... I'll be the first to call BS on this ever being released as he has promised and as you all are hoping. I hope he does put out the best looking stadium, but he's making promises and not showing anything. I don't think he's got it.

We are all getting our panties in a bunch over the same screen produced over and over... I hope this release is better than his Comerica, and it should be because he has better source images, but we haven't seen anything but this scoreboard screen that is not even and ingame shot, it's a pic of the graphic that will be used in game... I'll be the first to call BS on this ever being released as he has promised and as you all are hoping. I hope he does put out the best looking stadium, but he's making promises and not showing anything. I don't think he's got it.

instersting thought. we haven't seen anything yet besides the screen. i would too like to see pics of the whole stadium.

I agree with pirate 100 percent. I dont think this update is coming out. We have been getting the same screen shot of the scoreboard and its like he said not an in game screen shot. Looks like to me it was done with photoshop or something. Just cut and paste the image of the jumbotron on to a screen shot in MVP taken with fraps or something. I thought this for quite some time but never said anything. Seeing someone else feel the same way and question this is what got me finally speaking my mind on the issue. However if this does come out and its awesome and everything its said to be ect...... then i for one apologize. Though to me that scenario doesnt seem likely.

Go Braves

Lighten up Pirate. :lol:

The ceiling of the Sistine Chapel wasn't created in three months. Or was it??? :?:

Nope, sorry mate! I am with Pirate on this, he is absolutely right, never seen anything new on this stadium, never even seen the damn thing period, don't think it is there....at all. And it is really annoying to see peole so anxious over sth. that quite possibly doesn't exist. any questions relatd to release are being ignored 8O :o Maybe someone that pulls up his pants with pliers, believes this hoax.

ps: if im wrong i humbly apologize, and take all the blame

That is the standard EA stadium bro and like you said the ads, are incomplete or not even there, the dodge sign looks very strange, too :lol::lol:

Yes but please realize that that pic was taken over a month and a half ago. I'm sure he's done more than just sit there and do the scoreboard only.

Yes but please realize that that pic was taken over a month and a half ago. I'm sure he's done more than just sit there ad do the scoreboard only.

Are you sure, that he did any work? Of course why start a buzz about sth, that will never come out, but the indications are all like it is NON EXISTENT.

I speak regularly with Turn2goYanks and I can tell all of you he works very hard at this. He even told me not to expect a release for a while.

So be patient all. The best things in life are worth waiting for!!! :wink:

All of a sudden we get inside info :lol::lol: Really entertaining as well. We gotta see screens, if there are none, its as if it doesn't even exist.

PS: If I am wrong, I humbly apologize and take all the blame.

Are you sure, that he did any work? Pf course why start a buzz about sth, that never will come out, but the indications are all like it is NON EXISTENT.

Well I guess we're just going to have to wait for a screenie to come out then.

Yes, there are OTHER SCREENSHOTS, I have seen them, including some of the dugout and they all look real awesome. Believe it, he is unloading his lunch to get this mod as good as possible.

Patience, again, and it will blow your socks off!!!

Where are the other screenies? I would love to see them and put this controversy to rest.

Dont get me wrong though people, thought i am not optimistic that this will ever be released i been waiting for quite some time for a Turner update along with the TBS overlay that i know Trues said he will get to in due time. The overlay aint really that important being there are other choices like espn and fsn south....but there is only one Turner Field :) and i been dyin for an update on it. So while i dont think this will be released..... i really hope it is or someone gets to it in due time.

Go Braves

He sent them to me during an AIM conversation. I didn't save them though.
Okay sure whatever. While we are all debating this, where is BaseballHeadDan? I mean I realize that he has a life but he really should tune in to all of this.

Sorry for the 2nd post if there is a penalty for it or something then extract it on me haha..... just wanted to add though that if this is released and it looks stunning as some are reporting then i apologize totally for doubting. Just gotta give some of us non-believers a bone to pick on so to speak :)

Sorry for the 2nd post if there is a penalty for it or something then extract it on me haha..... just wanted to add though that if this is released and it looks stunning as some are reporting then i apologize totally for doubting. Just gotta give some of us non-believers a bone to pick on so to speak :)

I as well, though I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible.

He sent them to me. Deal. :roll:

Trust me, he's working hard. And let's face it, nobody out there is willing to go as far as he has for this particular update. And that's not a slap to anyone's face, I'm just saying he's going all out on this. He could've easily just updated the ads and ignored everything else. But no, he's going the distance. So instead of putting him down, let's cheer him on like the great baseball fans we are!!! :D

Archived