Turner Field WIP

Dan

Would you like Turner Field released without the wall earlier then a wall update to come?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Just remember that it's better to wait and get the best availiable product rather than not wait and get a crappy product. :)

That is true, and I hope, no PRAAAAY, I will be proven wrong, and there will be a wonderful mod, trust me, it may seem strange, but I actually hope I am wrong with my pessimism.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u guys SUCK

so if you have time to do that than I guess you're done with the Aaron wall section? Hmmm, wonder why it's not in my inbox...? :wink:

by the way, I have that article in Computer Games magazine framed and hanging in my room :D:D:D:D:D :!:

glad my hard work is appreciated...you can paypal me at greenbob17@hotmail.com

so wait a minute. you want people to PAYPAL you for that little kid drawing? wow, that REALLY makes me laugh :roll:

You were asking us to paypal you for all the work you're doing on this stadium, yet you refuse to show the people you beg money from any progress on the stadium.

I hope none of you were suckers enough to "donate."

I have never once publicly asked for donations... and that pissed me off.

maybe because it is a joke... 8O

no duh. It did make me laugh, though.

You were asking us to paypal you for all the work you're doing on this stadium, yet you refuse to show the people you beg money from any progress on the stadium.

I hope none of you were suckers enough to "donate."

I have never once publicly asked for donations... and that [naughty word] me off.

I got one. And by the way, though you did not publicly ask for donations, I believe you did mention it in one of your mods last year... I can quote it if you like.

I got one. And by the way, though you did not publicly ask for donations, I believe you did mention it in one of your mods last year... I can quote it if you like.

BHD, please just stick to the modding. If you do finish this stadium and it rocks, feel free to ask for donations.

Until then, please don't compare a WIP (that we've seen almost no progress on) to a dozen full stadium mods. The comparison is moot.

He has earned the right to ask for donations if he'd like to, you have not.

BHD, please just stick to the modding. If you do finish this stadium and it rocks, feel free to ask for donations.

Until then, please don't compare a WIP (that we've seen almost no progress on) to a dozen full stadium mods. The comparison is moot.

He has earned the right to ask for donations if he'd like to, you have not.

I'm not comparing. And I did not say not to ask for donations. I merely made a joke about poisonmaddux's. Nor did I say Pirate did not have the right to. It was an answer to his post.

By the way, what happened to your pics? I can give you all screenies, but I need something to work off of.

By the way, what happened to your pics? I can give you all screenies, but I need something to work off of.

wait a sec man. your sidekick that has been supporting your BS throughout this thread, mentioned that you showed him screenis, and also, you have plenty of work done, but we shouldn't see any, cause according to sidekick we don't deserve any. Now you ask for photos so you can work on the stadium, to then post screens, are you just absolutely kidding dude???????? :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Guess Pirate was right....all....along.

wait a sec man. your sidekick that has been supporting your BS throughout this thread, mentioned that you showed him screenis, and also, you have plenty of work done, but we shouldn't see any, cause according to sidekick we don't deserve any. Now you ask for photos so you can work on the stadium, to then post screens, are you just absolutely kidding dude???????? :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Guess Pirate was right....all....along.

i'm starting to think the exact same thing, unforuntley. aren't the pics you have aldredy enough for at least screens if you have any? please prove us wrong...but i'm growing suspcious.

i'm starting to think the exact same thing, unforuntley. aren't the pics you have aldredy enough for at least screens if you have any? please prove us wrong...but i'm growing suspcious.

The BBQ area is my #1 problem. I am re-creating it cause in the game it's all blurry, and not right, but all I can find are pics at an angle so I would have to force it to be a straight-on shot while it's really at an angle, which doesn't look right. I dunno, I think this weekend I'll try to just re-touch it.

These are my WIP screenies for those of you who are sitting here day and night without food, drink, sleep, or potty breaks, and can't seem to contain your excitement.

13306404519.png

13306434793.png

13306481637.png

13306515546.png

13306531475.png

OK from now on, everytime I make one of those right or improved I'll post a pic. You happy? Don't start to complain because there aren't any pics after a while, it may take some time.

Okay, everyone, I will kindly ask anyone trashing BaseballHeadDan to please jump out the window.

He just showed me some new screenies and believe it, he has made more progress on this than any of you would have ever made attempting something as grand as this.

If you want to criticize his work, please do so, but it's definitely something else to criticize his effort and work ethic.

Archived