Tropicana Field WIP

Kriegz

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least it doesnt need as much update and change as Comerica Park!! :D:D

Trop has WAY more to update;. You would be surprised how much EA has done wrong on this, from the colors of the concrete, to the press box's Just about everything is wrong :lol:

BTW can anyone read what the hell it says on that verison ad so I can recreate it? I already did the Achieva ad from scratch. What do you think?

achieva2yj.png That verison ad is gonna be way harder unless someone finds a close up pic of that :lol:

Hmm..the Verizon sign seems to say:

America's Best

something somethings

laptop and cell phone pictures

more text

Verizon claims to have the best/most reliabe wireless network, so that's what it probably is.

EDIT: I looked at it closer and it seems to say

America's Best Network Prices...

EDIT:

Verizon has their "Superpages" and that last word is not Prices, but Pages...

And I no longer think that third word is network

Thanks for the help mastasports, I think the last word is actually phones, tell me what you think

Well I was looking around in her other albums from last year's games, and this is not a bad picture of the Boggs jersey:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/311474...311478545OcLDER

And the 4th page of the first Orioles/Rays album has some nice pictures of the left field ads.

Thanks guys for all of the positive help, I hope to have the Outfield mostly together sometime this upcoming week. Even though by looking it seems to me it will probually only be about an 1/8 of the project 8O

I will apoligize ahead of time for how long this is gonna take, between like 5 sports teams and school, I am very tied up, I usually only have an hour at most a day to work on this. I wouldn't expect it until well into May. Hopefully it will be a good clean product. Of course I should have lots more time over the summer so I will plan to make anywhere from 2 to 5 more stadiums sometime over the summer when I have time. Whichever ones have the best pics will have the higher likelyhood of being done :wink: I'm not gonna rush myself on this because I want to make this thing as complete and detailed as possible, I am a perfection freak so I will tweak it alot. Thanks everyone here who is helping me along here, it makes it so much easier you wouldn't even imagine :mrgreen:

Hi guys, I'm not into editing much (I've only done a bit for Hight Heat) so I don't know exactly how much work can be done on the outfield wall. However, I've made some outfield graphics that hopefully someone here can use to continue work on this park.

Graphics link

Since it seems we've lost the primary editor of this park for a bit, if someone else is interested please just post back and I'll be happy to send you the files for use. I've made these graphics in vector format, so if someone does happen to be interested, they can be copied, resized, and placed on the wall accordingly.

I'm not trying to push this project onto anyone, but with my limited editing knowledge, I'm hoping they can be of service to someone who was already willing to brighten up the field. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

It's been a while but everything is all cleared up now and I am back

I have done alot of work over the ban and the OF area is not far off from completion

Here are some previous updates from the past few weeks

http://www.theperfectgame.net/forums/index...?showtopic=2771

Here are some screens even though I have done a little more after these were taken...

tropdome50705014zq.png

tropdome50705028bu.png

tropdome50705032nd.png

I will take some more recent ones tonight for you guys :D

Archived