The Big O's Fenway Park WIP - Night version begins

The Big O

Excellent! Keep it up!

The only thing I would check is the color of the scoreboard. I know Ezorn's last year seemed a little off- I would use the color of the monster signs for the background.

Here are some crappy pictures, but you can still use them for placement (I think you will have to move over the scoreboard a tad to the left)

(For much larger copies, email me- Imageshack won't accept images over 1 MB)

02photo27wq.th.jpg

06photo67ld.th.jpg

03photo31km.th.jpg

04photo47vi.th.jpg

05photo59ze.th.jpg

07photo73bc.th.jpg

08photo87hv.th.jpg

09photo93px.th.jpg

11photo118rf.th.jpg

12photo128gn.th.jpg

13photo137bh.th.jpg

14photo145vi.th.jpg

15photo152kt.th.jpg

16photo167jw.th.jpg

17photo172dt.th.jpg

19photo190vu.th.jpg

20photo204hg.th.jpg

22photo222fp.th.jpg

21photo218uj.th.jpg

23photo233hu.th.jpg

24photo240rk.th.jpg

25photo252eg.th.jpg

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Any chance of releasing a beta? This is a HUGE improvement over what's available now in the game. Glad to see you're using OEdit. The wall looks perfect, new ads and all! (Standings should reflect BOSTON on top, not BALTIMORE, but I guess if an Orioles fan builds your dream park, you gotta expect that!...and actually I'm sure the O's were on top when you did this.)

AWESOME WORK

Wow! Any chance of releasing a beta? This is a HUGE improvement over what's available now in the game. Glad to see you're using OEdit. The wall looks perfect, new ads and all! (Standings should reflect BOSTON on top, not BALTIMORE, but I guess if an Orioles fan builds your dream park, you gotta expect that!...and actually I'm sure the O's were on top when you did this.)

AWESOME WORK

I'd love to get my mitts on this too. :D That latest screenie look beautiful!

Yep...the O's were leading the division, until last night, anyway. ;) Judging by the numbers, he did the board last week. Looks great as it is, with the NYY in 4th place. hehehehe (did I just say that out loud?)

Helluva game last night @ Camden Yards... 1-0 pitcher's duel. The O's are gonna do just fine this year. Back when the Pats were gonna play the Sper Bowl last year, my brother in VT. sent out an e-mail to everyone in his address book, wondering what everyone was predicting for a score. I said they were gonna roll over the Eagles. One of his friends rplied back to me, saying they'd "win by 3 points, and make us pee ourselves in the process..."

I replied with my prediction for the AL East;

BOS

BAL

NYY

TOR

TB

Looking at the standings this morning;

BOS

BAL

TOR

NYY

TB

Still a loooong way to go though.... But this morning I look like Einstein. 8)

WOW, I just realized that the Green Monster actually works in-game...the "AT BAT" number changes with each batter. Also, I believe the lines score is actually updating throughout the game. I hope the mod keeps these features (but with the correct number font)!

WOW, I just realized that the Green Monster actually works in-game...the "AT BAT" number changes with each batter. Also, I believe the lines score is actually updating throughout the game. I hope the mod keeps these features (but with the correct number font)!

Yeah, that's a new feature for all scoreboards in this year's game.

And yes, he probably will be keeping those numbers.

Yeah, that's a new feature for all scoreboards in this year's game.

And yes, he probably will be keeping those numbers.

I will try to keep the working scoreboard but it is going to take a lot of work and might delay the mod some more, I have to resize the number .bmp and add a separate font for the AT BAT #'s and the Scoreboard #s not to mention that the Balls and Strikes are lights not #'s. Then each number will have to be remapped in OEdit. If you guys want me to do all this I will but I could get the mod out quicker if I did away with it. I might not have it working for the first release and then maybe release another one with a working scoreboard.

I will try to keep the working scoreboard but it is going to take a lot of work and might delay the mod some more, I have to resize the number .bmp and add a separate font for the AT BAT #'s and the Scoreboard #s not to mention that the Balls and Strikes are lights not #'s. Then each number will have to be remapped in OEdit. If you guys want me to do all this I will but I could get the mod out quicker if I did away with it. I might not have it working for the first release and then maybe release another one with a working scoreboard.

Dual releases sounds fine to me!

Dual releases sounds fine to me!

I second that, I am sure it could delay the release as much as a week. But, really, I am not crazy about a working scoreboard, especially if there will be an updated version in the future. Got any new screenies BIG O?

Excellent work so far... looks just like the real thing.

For the night version will you be able to get the Citgo sign flashing or at least lit up?

Well I had a hunch that this would be possible by moving the animation of the annoying "Ain't Baseball Great" over to the Citgo sign and guess what? It worked! No dissapearing whatsoever, so I am determined that I can make the animation of the Citgo sign for the night version. Here's the catch - I have no idea what the total sequence for the sign is. So if you guys can get me a small movie of the sign sequence or pics of the total sequence I am pretty sure that I can make it happen! :D

Oh and I totally threw out the Monster scoreboard and ads and started from another pic again - it looks 10X better! Plus I added the Bank of America info board as well. I'll give it to you Red Sox fans. You guys sure take a lot of pics, Thanks!

A small teaser showing completed work can be found here.

Well I had a hunch that this would be possible by moving the animation of the annoying "Ain't Baseball Great" over to the Citgo sign and guess what? It worked! No dissapearing whatsoever, so I am determined that I can make the animation of the Citgo sign for the night version. Here's the catch - I have no idea what the total sequence for the sign is. So if you guys can get me a small movie of the sign sequence or pics of the total sequence I am pretty sure that I can make it happen! :D

Oh and I totally threw out the Monster scoreboard and ads and started from another pic again - it looks 10X better! Plus I added the Bank of America info board as well. I'll give it to you Red Sox fans. You guys sure take a lot of pics, Thanks!

A small teaser showing completed work can be found here.

Heres an animation of the Citgo sign. If you can get that working it'll be awesome. :thumbsup:

citgo_animated.gif

Very nice! I see some of the ad pictures I took, looks very good, good job!

If you get that animated Citgo sign, it will be absolutely perfect!

I can't wait, I'm sure all the sox fans will be waiting at the edge of their...keyboards for this release!

Archived