Wont Let me switch Slider from Pro to Allstar

jack_power

Can anyone help me here. Im trying to switch my skill level from PRO to Allstar however it wont let me every time i save it it just goes back to PRO.

Im at a loss here

And cant reinstall the game right now cause i dont have my cd with me.. Is there another way ?

Help would be appriciated ..

Can anyone help me here. Im trying to switch my skill level from PRO to Allstar however it wont let me every time i save it it just goes back to PRO

I didn't know this setting can be saved. Every time I go to play I have to choose all star mode. (I am talking about exhibition games, I don't know about the other modes since I only play exhibition because I play my friend online)

I read about this being an issue post patch 2. I didn't know you could change the mode to all star in peer to peer games to begin with, even before the patch. In what exact screen do you see it greyed out? I am curious to know this. If you installed the patch number 2 try putting in the original mvp 2005.exe file & see if the option is still greyed out.

to save it for ip to ip games before patch 2 you would start a dynasty then do all the settings there save the dynasty and your profile and it'll load up for the games now with patch 2 you can't go any higher than pro no matter what you try in ip 2 ip games.

Ah... ok, that makes sense. I could not for the life of me figure out why people kept saying they could play IP games with all star settings. Of course I have never started a dynasty since I only play against other friends (not against computer)

Now all I would like to know is how I can play a season online against my friend Ip to IP where he chooses one team & I choose another. I have read here in the forums that others join leagues to play against others & I am wondering how to do this IP to IP against my friends.

Archived