Fantasy Jerseys by me

Yammer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just goofing around with some designs. Here is a preview of one jersey idea. Pay no attention to the sleeves as I haven't come up with anything for those yet.

fanjers.jpg

damn awesome! good stuff yammer, looks like more competition for me, lol, keep up the good work!

Ive had this cool idea for a mets uniform. If you can try it it would be cool.

pmlb2946042reg4ys.jpg

that uniromf right there in black pinstripes with black sleeves. making it almost look like a vest but not. black pinstripes and black sleeves. U might need to change the METS logo across the chest to somthing to match the black. Any1 getting what im saying?

Ive had this cool idea for a mets uniform. If you can try it it would be cool.

pmlb2946042reg4ys.jpg

that uniromf right there in black pinstripes with black sleeves. making it almost look like a vest but not. black pinstripes and black sleeves. U might need to change the METS logo across the chest to somthing to match the black. Any1 getting what im saying?

yeah I'll whip one up next....btw my work replaces the spring training unis, fyi

That new york jersey needs more blue, and a little less black. What if you made the Undershrit blue. I know its not supposed to be a 'vest' but if you put some blue in there to offset the black, it would definitely work. And what about using the "mets" text from their spring training uni's that was black outlined by orange? Just some suggestions, both those uni's look awesome.

metsfan.jpg

That is exacly what i thought it would look like. The only thing i noticed that was different from my original idea is that the logo would be black or somthing. But man that is cool. I wonder if there is a jersey sending thing so i could send that to the Mets. Ive had that idea for that uniform ever since last year. I think its a cool jersey.

You dont want to over do it with the black. I mean yeah at first the black logo did look alright. But then you add in how much of one colour there is and it just didn't seem right (this coming from a hockey guy where a one colour jersey is not a great idea)

Update on the Mets- I have finished everything except the numbers. But since the numbers on the Spring Training jersey for the Mets are black with orange, I don't need to. And when I say everything is done, that means catchers gear (minus the mask) wristbands, new shoes and gloves, hat and helmet. I'll upload it with some more screen shots.

I'll do the Phillies next.

Man are you blind? Those are hideous. Yuck. If my Brewers wore those awful jerseys in the first post of this thread I'd become a Cubs fan.

Wow, thanks for the imput. What didn't you like about them again? Oh, that's right you didn't say anything.

Archived