Fantasy Jerseys by me

Yammer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yammer, do you know if there is any way I can install these with Fuzz's editor and not overwrite the Spring Training uniform? I know the .bmp & one of the fsh files needed for Fuzz's editor would be needed. Great job!!!

I tried another idea for the Brewers. It's black with gold pinstripes. I think it looks good in game but might change the logo. Also, the pants are white with gold pinstripes but I might change those to black.

brefan.jpg

You guys are good. Maybe you should team up? Yammer, how hard is it to do what you are doing?
Been doing this stuff for years. Started with NHL2002 and worked my way up. Did mods for Raven Shield, MVP, Madden, GTA3, and a few other games.

I just don't like the layout of the jersey temps for mvp. NHL is so user friendly that way. Here is an exact shot of what we work with in nhl.

http://www.sds-r.com/Insider/EKA1.jpg

I'd do an image link but the image is 1024x1024

The way it is set up is how it is placed into the game. I mean if someone were to come up with a template that has all the uniform parts like the front and back of the jersey, the sleeves and whatever else all on the same file, it would be better and faster to work with.

Just goofing around with some designs. Here is a preview of one jersey idea. Pay no attention to the sleeves as I haven't come up with anything for those yet.

fanjers.jpg

I, for one, like that fantasy jersey concept. And also, I am not a Brewers fan, but I really like that you used the MB with the bats behind it logo. I like that logo the best for them out of all of them that they have had.

Those Braves Uni's look pretty darn good too!

I would advise you seek permission before using someone else's design in the game -- would save a lot of potential future headaches.

(referring to the suggestion to use AgainstAllOdds' uniforms)

hmm, then I guess I could switch the colours and suddenly it would be original again :wink:

Archived