Mets Icy Whites 2005

carter

Ok I think it's safe to say the guy ain't releasing nor doing crap. Can someone else give this a try? The concept is great. O and so much for "tomorrow".. :roll:

ummm maybe he has to work, or maybe a family crisis came up. you know something in the "real world"? or maybe he is taking a break for a day or two. carter will post them when they are ready, if he hasn't yet there is a reason. i'm sure he has better things to do than "tease" people about a frickin uniform. THINK!

u know, i know carter pretty well -- and he's just busy with work or something.

and he'll tell you, no one and i mean NO ONE loved his icy whites the way me and goldensuitcase did.

Icywhite Uniforms brought us together and I'll be damned if heaven and hell tear us apart!!! ILL BE DAMNED U HEAR!!! ...Damned... damned damnit.. :cry: oh god, i'm crying again -- that time of month :oops:

Ok I think it's safe to say the guy ain't releasing nor doing crap. Can someone else give this a try? The concept is great. O and so much for "tomorrow".. :roll:

If you do not want to wait for the release of this project by cartersyard, that's fine. Don't come in this thread anymore. In fact, don't bother coming around.

Cartersyard is not EA Sports. He'll release his work when it is ready. Not when it still needs work.

But what if Carter was Ea Sports :| man, this whole world would be icy white. Icy white grass, icy white Fans, icy white uniforms for all teams -- man, THERE'D BE MAPLE LEAFS ALL OVER THE PLACE..

and even then, i'd still buy CY Sports products :lol:

I'm sorry you guys got so offended, but that just how I felt at the time and currently feel. personally, if you promise something, i expect you to follow up on it when you promised, but I can see it's a wrong thing on my behalf. I apologize to those I offended, but I stand by what I wrote. When the author gets around to it, I'll show him my appreciation just like the rest of you.

i'm not offended, it's just stuff happens bro. i planned to be on work on time but i was 10 minutes late that kind of stuff. he's a man of his word IMO and he will get them out. we don't know the situation, hopefully it's not a bad one, maybe he's having a problem with the files themsleves. it could be a million little things, but in the end it's still just a game, none of us get paid for any of this stuff. it's all for fun no matter how involved we get in it.

take it easy, and i'm sure they'll be out soon.

Thanks to those of you who are understanding. Snash, Fuzz, Y4L and rambully you pretty much hit the nail on the head. Thanks for your support. While an explanation is not required I will give GriffeYank more information than he deserves. I have a lot on my plate right now. Enough to feed a fat guy for days. This week has been especially hectic, therefore I have had to pause (not stop) my production of mods. No worries though... or at least I thought. Ah well... life goes on.

Anyhow, here's a temporary solution... if you want a uniform that I have created recently just send me a PM and if I respect you (ie. newbs with attitudes don't bother) I'll email you the necessary files. Goldensuitcase, send me your email bro... I need a real Mets fan to test out the iciness factor in 2005.

I'm sorry you guys got so offended, but that just how I felt at the time and currently feel. personally, if you promise something, i expect you to follow up on it when you promised, but I can see it's a wrong thing on my behalf. I apologize to those I offended, but I stand by what I wrote. When the author gets around to it, I'll show him my appreciation just like the rest of you.

Dude... relax... remember that there's life beyond the boundaries of the 'MVP Universe'.

I, for one, have been working on my ******* portrait packs for almost a freaking month and a half... but between my paid job, my grad school, my volunteer fireman job, my girlfriend and my social life, things can get REALLY difficult sometimes and promises will surely be broken... that's life... and you have to accept it.

I'd love to be able to have my portrait packs ready... but I just haven't had enough spare time to do it... heck, I haven't even been able to play MVP as much as I'd like to lately.

Just bear with us... and if you just can't do it... well... (and I'm sorry if I come out as an a-hole with this comment)... there's two things you can do... 1) learn how to and start doing your own mods so that you can fulfill your needs (you'll see that it isn't as easy and fast as you think) or 2) STFU, stop whining and get the hell out.

u know,i'll be brutatlyhonest right now and ill write this in a thread where hopefully Mvp Classics forum goer's wont wander -- but between school, and interviewing for jobs, social life, and more school -- i had no time to help finish total classics,but now that everything is done except assigning a few portraits ----- i cant stop playing the damn thing.

damn it man!! IHAVE TO PULL MYSELF TOGETHER AND UPLOAD THIS!! but stupid uniforms look soO good --i just want to play with all of them.

2004 icy whites are installed in 1984 mets slot.

Archived