WIP - 1999 "Turn Ahead The Clock" jerseys

fizzjob

Those all look awesome! But there's one thing I noticed that I'm curious about. For the Brewers, great job on picking up on the special hats they wore for that game (the ones with the Barrel Man on them). Did they also have that logo on the batting helmets, too? I thought they just used their normal helmets for those games...

For the Brewers, great job on picking up on the special hats they wore for that game (the ones with the Barrel Man on them). Did they also have that logo on the batting helmets, too? I thought they just used their normal helmets for those games...
I was just guessing, as I haven't found any photographic evidence either way.

As a bonus, I whipped up the All-Star uniforms from 1999...

Have you found a way to get the name on the back of the jersey vertical instead of across the shoulders? Vertical like your "American" and "National" on the front of the jersey's?

Have you found a way to get the name on the back of the jersey vertical instead of across the shoulders? Vertical like your "American" and "National" on the front of the jersey's?

I think they look fine the way they are.

Nope. I don't think anybody knows how to do stuff like that yet. Trust me, I would if I could. :)

Nope. I don't think anybody knows how to do stuff like that yet. Trust me, I would if I could. :)

I wouldn't even worry about trying to mess with the names on the back, they look fine if you as me.

I wouldn't even worry about trying to mess with the names on the back, they look fine if you as me.

I never said they looked bad. I asked if it could be done. I know that one version of the TATC jersey's or all-star jersey had the names vertically rather than across the shoulder....that is why I asked.

• 2 years later...

Archived