Anaheim Stadium - The Protest Version...The work ends!

HaloFan

well, this sucks. I used the original rosters just now....CRASH! Really too bad, but I would be grateful for any more help, because if really only 3 are having trouble, out of 119 someone must be able to help! I have no roster update now, to NO avail. crashes during the game, whenever I come up to hit.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the Angels team because I played with them against another team (away) and it worked.Hmmm...Only crashes at that stadium.I'm using the Ultimate rosters as well. Since only 3 people are having problems, maybe we should keep testing it out.

Do all the files in the big have to be compressed?

Halo - AWESOME JOB!!! Those ads are so clear in game!

This may be the problem: some of you have KC's unis installed. There is a known problem with uniform a (home). Please check this out or as Halofan mentioned, try to play there w/out the Angels and see if it crashes

For those having trouble, try downloading this version, and see if it helps:

Test Version

The only difference is that I repacked it with GFXPAK instead of EAGE. Other than that, I have no idea why it would crash because of my mod.

OK, download it now.

EDIT: Got it to work now, lets see if it crashes....

For those of you having problems with the HaloFans Anaheim mod, it could be your datafile. I am using a modified one (ksm) and the game crashed. But when I use the default datafile, no problem.

Im using a PROGRESS MODE. But I dont think it changed the datafile.

ARRRGGHHHH!!! :x

Well, just tried the 2nd version and it crashed at the exact same time, when i com up to bat.

I do not have any modified dat file.

This is the first stdium file i've installed that doesn't work with my game files.

AND IT'S THE ONE I WANT TO USE MOST!!! :(

Why should the Angels uni have an effect? They work in every other stadium.

If so, is there another Angel Home uni somewhere I can install? (I'm usinf KC's uniform patch, but had never had a prob with it till now)

I just used Umachines version from last year for uniform A. I have a mixture of KC's, Carter's, Umachines', mine, Thome's, etc

What I dont get is, why I was able to play with KC's jerseys in the default stadium and now I cant :?

Well, I just put the original anaday stadium file back in and I could play like normal. So, it's gotta be something with the modded stadium file.

i'll try Umachines Angel uniform and see if it works.

Please let me (us) know what happened.

Well, I'd like to, but I can't find a Angels uniform pack that has a (home white) u000a and a f000a fsh files. The ones for 2004 only have u000a files. so i can't install them with the studio editor.

this is ridiculous...why/how can we play defense with the uniforms and Halos stadium but can't hit with them...

well, if someone could point me towards an angel home white uniform file that has a u000a and a f000a files I'll install them and try em. But i can't find any in the 2004 downloads.

:?

Archived