Busch Stadium

stefreco

hi,

Noticed that Pirate is no longer doing stadiums so figured i would try to get his 2004 version to work with 2005.

While i was at it i redid all the ads(its not excatly like the real thing sorry i cant do oedit) Some of the ads i kept the same but just made them better quality...at least on my comp.

Also check out the scoreboard and tell me what you think.Its from opening day this year.

Let me know what you think, what needs work(like the foul pool in the lower left...its green?)what can be improved, ect.

http://img2.uploadimages.net/873866bushday.jpg

im trying my best for all the Cardinal fans out there :)

stefreco

ps. this is only the day stadium

Small detail but the Arch looks like a tube. In reality it's flat on the top and triangular shaped. Not sure if you could do anything with that. Not a big deal. I'm happy with anything that isn't Knobby Tires.

Looks good. Like mflv said, the Arch does look like a tube. It would be nice to fix that, but I don't know if it's possible. Another thing that would be nice, but I don't know if you can do it without oedit, is to switch the scoreboard with the big screen, so that they are in the right spot. Like I said, I don't know if it's possible to do this, but it's something to look into.

Yes, i agree. The arch does look a bit dark.Didnt notice that. I have an update. let me know what you think..will post more screens later.

Changed a few things near the scoreboard also.

Still cant figure out why my foul poles arent yellow. If anyone knows what i need to do to get them to be yellow, please let me know :)

784703bushday2.jpg

269185bushday4.jpg

stefreco

Another note about the Arch. The stadium is actually southwest of the arch. The stadium in the game makes it look like it's northwest. In the game the legs of the arch run parallel to the baseline between 2nd and third base. Actually, if the Arch were visible over the left field fence like it is, the legs of the arch should actually be parallel to the baseline between first and second base. Does that make sense?

no...the foul pole is hiding...it's in camoflague...it doesn't want to be seen when they start tearing down Busch :lol:

only other thing I can see missing is the little "62" sign down the left field line, just below the "Home Depot" ad

only other thing I can see missing is the little "62" sign down the left field line, just below the "Home Depot" ad

Heres another update probably close to done. I put a "62" below the Home Depot sign but it also appears on the other side :(

Got the foul poles correct, new luxury boxes, and a new digital display.

As always let me know what you think.

Also as far as moving things around i.e. the arch or scoreboard, im not the one that can do that(*i tried beleive me )

666753final.jpg

thats all for now

stefreco

Archived