Busch Stadium

stefreco

There's one thing that's bugging me about your otherwise excellent mod. The perspective in the luxury suites looks like it should be a sideways shot, and it seems as though you're trying to pass it off as straight ahead. It just doesn't work and you might want to try to find something from a more direct perspective. Otherwise, it's all beautiful...

Maybe Pittsburgh should be around last in the standings list cause that's what they are - putting them in second just isn't right. :lol:

Haha, Steelers and Penguins are my favorite Football and Hockey teams. Only the Pirates i dont like :) So i figured id give Pittsburgh some much needed lovin, and besides thats the way they where on opening day i think(i beleive they do it in reverse aphebetical(sp) order).

Anyways, sorry for the lack of updates, i have been working on it,and taking some of ur advice

heres a pic:

909147BuschDay.jpg

I think BuschDay is done unless anyone sees anything majorly wrong(im not to happy with the "American League" scoreboard)

Also BuschNite will hopefully be ready real soon also

stefreco

unless anyone sees anything majorly wrong(im not too happy with the "American League" scoreboard)

stefreco

I assume you mean because it seems somewhat overlit, and the writing appears a bit "blurry", partially because of the light, but to me, its nothing major, and I also think you reworked the arch, at least it looks better for some reason. Can't wait for this one!

Stefreco, the stadium looks pretty good. I don't know if you were planning on making any updates on it, since there were a few things I noticed that can be fixed, most noticeably, how the fence around the field is filled black rather than being transparent.

Archived