College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

Anyone know where to find this years song? Or is it just a loop?

Sportscenter said it was by Bowling For Soup.

I could tell right from the start it was BFS, they're awesome! LOL

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey Canadian u know that i m not that good... english since i m deaf i m using American Sign language thats why i dont use english that much sorry about that .. if u want more clear get AIM on my screen name is Jamy P 2005

thanks

nhdeafguy

hey Canadian u know that i m not that good... english since i m deaf i m using American Sign language thats why i dont use english that much sorry about that .. if u want more clear get AIM on my screen name is Jamy P 2005

thanks

nhdeafguy

Oh, I apologize, I didn't know. Im very sorry. I should have noticed that you even had "deaf" in your user name.

Do you mean, when EA's official College game will come out or the one that we are Modding on here?

from what ive seen southern and western college start mid to early february and northern teams start late february...Ohio U starts late february (18-22 generally when they start) with a trip to the Carolinas. im sure most other nothern teams do the same and maybe with a trip to florida instead

yes wher as sure as we can be right now, but its at best about six months from release so ill be fall before we really know more spifcially about it. the project here will be ready soon, and if i know our moders will likely better anywaygiven the talnet here and what we know ea people do to uniforms.

we will see.

then the indiviual conferences. the West and East replace NL and AL.

and plz dont request teams. we are going to include as many as we can. starting with the best and the biggest. i will personally try to include all favorites as well.

I know you said no requesting teams but I think it would be cool to add D2 and D3 teams since I play for University of Texas at Dallas...awesome work on the project so far.

Archived