College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you don't really have to be a "modder" to do a roster

You have to do a ton of research (something must of us do not want to do)

start with the roster, it will be "hard" the are part of the mod

you have 124 teams to fill out

download MVPedit and any roster and get started

If you come back and have a good start of the roster I will help with some of the other crap

I was going to pickup NCAA Baseball 06 to fiddle around with it once ripped to the xbox. Have you tried pulling any of the data from it to convert? Curious to see if the datafile structure is the same. All told, this would be a fabulous Mod to bring to light, but the leg work would be some of the most painful seen yet.

fairly certain that this guy just insulted me. And I have no idea why or who he is? Can someone who knows both english and spanish let me know

the coño of your mother knows me to strawberry. Whatever coño is.

• 3 years later...

It's the kind of project that would take a lot of people to do or if somebody just mods their own game with 30 or less teams. Or somebody would have to make an all time mod. I have made ten teams with alumnus rosters and it's difficult thinking I'll eventually make 30 teams. It's a hobby but not a serious project. I would rather mod a really good stadium than make a total ncaa conversion mod. Ameritrade Stadium ("the new Rosenblatt") is all that is needed. During the MLB regular season this year, I hardly played my college teams (when I had 8 teams already done with at least one jersey for each team). It's difficult putting college all time teams together because there are so many baseball players who don't go to college also. one of my latest teams is the Miami Hurricanes which has a really interesting roster including Mike Piazza, Pat Burrell, Aubrey Huff, Alex cora, Charles Johnson and Ryan Braun. Another idea is to create a College World Series champions mod.

post-15844-0-19786900-1324816910_thumb.j

Veesmack, this is not the first time an NCAA mod has been attempted in here. This has been started a couple of times and the same thing happened that ended up killing it. The idea was brought up, people said 'great, I'm in", for a little while it looked like progress was being made and then little by little interest stopped and they dropped it.

Yeah Y4L, It's something I'm doing out of my own interest. For me, I have no obligation by doing it by myself. I made my first 8 teams during the 2011 College World Series. Than I followed MLB and set it aside until after the Cardinals/Rangers World Series. I didn't play a a "college game" until my alma mater, Cal played Stanford in their annual college football game. So I didn't care for college baseball for almost half a year. What keeps me motivated is not having the obligation. For NBA Live 98, I made 66 NCAA teams in six years. But the game is outdated and there wouldn't be any interest in it. I look at the college baseball modding and realize it's kind of a waste of time so I shouldn't devote too much time to it. With so many colleges, it's not gonna satisfy at the modding level. for the 66 college basketball teams I did, it was pretty easy. I only needed 5 starters and 3 bench players. In NBA Live 98, the 3 bench players usually never came into the game. So I would only have to have 5 players really per team. And There are only six digits in college basketball, too: 0 through 5 per college rules so it was easy to make jersey numbers. Another reason I was able to do 66 teams was making cyberfaces only needed textures and not the head shape. But I finished modding the game last year and I've probably only played less than five games since. All those hours were kind of wasted.

Archived