College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am pretty sure having the game installed twice on the same computer is impossible :?
actually one of my admins at depot made a ECHL conversion of NHL 2004 and it was like an entirely new game with its own program file and .exe

The Oklahoma St. jerseys look good but those are their jerseys from the 1980s. The tail where it says state is wrong also. It looked like a bat back then. You probably got that jersey design from the Robin Ventura throwback made by Majestic right? They don't even have the correct number 21 on the jersey. They have 23. I am not trying to be critical. I am just trying to help you with the accuracy. Are you going to make an All-Time College Team? Baseball America came out with a list in 2000. It would be awesome if you could play with Pete Incaviglia or Robin Ventura.

Old Unis:

http://www.o-state.com/forum/gallery/data/...ygreen.JPG?9533

Here is what their current unis look like:

http://www.okstate.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SP...p;ATCLID=116263

Another thing I noticed is that you have Colorado listed under the Big 12. They don't have a team. You left off Texas Tech.

I'll do anything I can to help if you PLEASE drop one of those schools and put Birmingham-Southern College in. They went to the Regionals last year. My brother is a 5th year senior and starts at 3B. I go to all of their games (home and away) and I'm friends with everyone on the team. PLEASE!!!

Hi there, this Project sounds amazing. I just added you to my Y! messenger. ozziethesaint, I would love to help you out with the Missouri Valley Teams. Because you need to find away to include them, Creighton, Wichita State, Southwest Missouri State, these are some of the Midwest's best teams. In reality, the Missouri Valley is a much better baseball conference then the Big Ten. My brother plays for Bradley University and I am a part time coach for them

I'm surprised the University of Houston isn't on there. They are always a well respected club.

Also, Colorado and Iowa State don't have baseball programs anymore.

Other than those two little details, I think everything looks great. I sure appreciate the work you guys have put into this stuff, it's gonna be awesome.

Oh, here are two or three Baylor uniforms for you:

1.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

I would like to take my hat off to everyone contributing in that. This is simply unbelievable to do such work. Keep up the good work.

How guys are installing two copy of MVP on the same computer? I've got a copy of MVP on the F: Drive. Do I have to get another partition to make it work or I can install it on the F: Drive again. PM me because I don't want to disturb the thread.

Thanks.

Archived